Hong Kong Tour Packages
Explore Hong Kong with DOOK
Hong Kong is one of the most exciting cities in the world and Dook International wants to share that excitement with you. It has something for everyone, from its stunning landscapes to its thriving nightlife scene. Whether you're looking for a short trip or a long one-way trip, we can help through our customized Hong Kong Tour Packages. You can travel safely and comfortably through the city with all the amenities you need. Whether you're heading out on business or enjoying your time off, we've got your back.
Things to know about Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a tremendous niche to visit, but it's also an extraordinary place to live. The city is known for its stunning views of the ocean and its incredible food scene which you can relish on your Hong Kong Tour. The city is also one of the most eclectic boroughs in the world with more than 300 different ethnic groups represented among its three million residents.
The city is home to a vibrant nightlife scene, with bars and clubs located throughout the city centre. Its main street is filled with some of the best shopping districts in the world, including Causeway Bay and Mongkok.
Hong Kong is also known for its high-quality education system and its emphasis on academic achievement over sports or extracurricular activities. It is said that there is no better place than Hong Kong for families looking for an educational environment outside of their own backyards!
Experiences in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a city that never sleeps. It's a place where you can find everything from an upscale restaurant to a nightclub in any neighborhood you visit. The city is full of culture, food, and yore, but it's also known for its shopping and entertainment options. If you want to see the best of Hong Kong's nightlife, head to the area around Lan Kwai Fong for some of the city's most popular clubs. If you're looking for something more upscale or conventional, try one of the many restaurants in this area. Make your way down to Central for some shopping at one of Hong Kong's many luxury boutiques. If you're interested in learning about Hong Kong's history and culture, we recommend taking up our Hong Kong Packages while exploring the city!
Top Attractions in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a city with a centuries-old history and it's easy to see why. It's one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia and has everything from amazing views of Victoria Harbor to beautiful gardens and parks to walk through. But many things about Hong Kong aren't what you'd expect from a big city. The food is awesome, the nightlife is lively and there is something for everyone! If you're looking for something different from what other cities have to offer, Hong Kong is a good place to start your travel journey and with our Hong Kong Holiday Packages, make it hassle-free!
Plan a Trip to Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a melting pot of cultures and people, and it's one of the best places in the world to experience that. Whether you love shopping or dining or just taking in the sights, there's plenty in this city to keep you busy for days.
Travel Experiences in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a great city for travellers who want to experience some of the most unique and interesting cultures in Asia. Hong Kong is a must-visit destination for any traveller looking for something different from the rest of Asia.
• For adventure-related fun visit the CNY Flower Market, ride the Ngong Ping 360 and witness the panoramic view of Lantau Island. Skate at Bun's 2020, visit Ninja Force - Hong Kong's outdoor fitness arena and enjoy physical sports activities at AME E-Sports Stadium, Enjoy a 60-km cycling ride from East to West of the New Territories and go hiking at Hong Kong's mini 'Grand Canyon'.
• For water-related fun go on a Walla-Walla Boat tour, go pedal boating in Victoria Harbour. Snow & Surf at one of many indoor sports venues and enjoy a ride on the iconic Star Ferry.
• For cultural experience visit Select 18 and shop for vintage souvenirs, get your own handcrafted jade jewellery at Mei Mei Wonbow. Enjoy the semi-floating market at Tai O Fishing Village, go antique shopping in Upper Lascar Row. Enjoy an evening at the opera at Yau Ma Tei Theatre.
• For family fun make your own instant ramen at Cup Noodles Museum, ride the 'ding ding', enjoy a cultural evening at Tai Kwun. Bond with the wildlife at the Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens. Meet the monkeys at Kam Shan Country Park, explore the scenic Lamma Island. Enjoy a seaside shopping experience at Stanley Market and ride a Peak Tram.
Top Things to Do in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a city that is known for its diversity, both in its physical appearance and the people who live here. It's also one of the most multicultural cities in the world, with people from all over Asia, Europe and America living here. There are so many things to do in with our Hong Kong Packages that you'll never have time to see everything!
• Is there any better way to start your Hong Kong trip than visiting the Lam Tsuen Well-Wishing Festival and making a wish? You need to write down your wish on a placard, tie it up to a Mandarin and throw it onto the tree.
• Survive a day as a native by renting a qipao, the vintage traditional dress of the 20s Hong Kong.
• Visit the largest museum of visual culture in Hong Kong, M+. The museum is located in the West Kowloon Cultural District. Another significant landmark is the iconic and oldest Hong Kong lighthouse, Cape D’Aguilar.
• Take up our customised Hong Kong Holiday Packages and explore the alfresco restaurant and cafes, picturesque surroundings and vibrant beaches of Sai Kung. You can also visit Yim Tin Tsai, home to Hong Kong's salt pans.
• Plan a day trip to Tap Mun (Grass Island), a small island that sits off the coast of Sai Kung Country Park or Cheung Chau, famous for its sweet mango mochi treats, annual bun-climbing festival and giant fish balls.
• You can also witness and relish the magnificent Tung Ping Chau. The rock formations are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• If you are a religious person, you must pay a visit to the biggest temple in Hong Kong, Wong Tai Sin Temple. The temple is dedicated to three religions- Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism.
• Explore the archaic remains of the Jiangnan garden-style park nestled in the Kowloon Walled City Park.
• Lastly, witness the 76m-tall white statue of Guan Yin, Goddess of Mercy at the Tsz Shan Monastery.
What to Buy in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong is the perfect place to get your shopping fix. From high-end designer goods to local produce, there's a whole world of shopping here that you won't find anywhere else in Asia. Here are some of our best picks:
• Jade, Original Chinese Tea, Chinese Mailbox, Shrimp Paste, Pinwheels, Temple Charms, McMug, Asiatic Houseware, Garden Bread, Soy Milk, Street Art, Kitsch Merchandise, Mooncakes, Hong Kong Beer, and Goji Berries.
What to Eat and Drink in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, and with so many different types of people from all over the world, it's no wonder so many cultures are reflected in the food and drink here. Whether you're looking for authentic Asian cuisine or more Western options, Hong Kong has something for everyone.
• Pineapple Buns, Zhu Cheung Fun, Tofu Dessert, Dim Sum, Hong Kong-style Egg Tarts, Wonton Noodles, Pomelo Dessert, Fried Beef Noodles, Roasted Chestnuts, Sweet and Sour Pork are some of the foods to try.
• Among drink or beverages Milk Tea, Lemon Tea, Pineapple Ice, Red Bean Ice, Bubble Tea, Herbal Tea, and Beer are must-to-try.
Top Reasons to Visit Hong Kong
Here are a few reasons why you should plan your Hong Kong Tour:
• The people are friendly and everyone speaks English! You'll feel right at home in Hong Kong, with its mix of English and Chinese speakers who want to practice their skills.
• It is a great place to go for shopping. You can find anything here, from cheap souvenirs to designer outfits and everything in between.
• Walking around the fascinating cityscape and visiting historic sites, like observatories, museums and temples, to taking part in outdoor activities like hiking or biking there's something for everyone here!
• Hong Kong is known as one of the safest cities in the world. There's very little crime and no risk of being mugged on the streets or anywhere else unless you're carrying large sums of money.
• Hong Kong has excellent healthcare services available 24/7 thanks to its high-quality hospitals and clinics.
Travelling Tips for Travellers
Travelling to Hong Kong can be lovely but a daunting task as well. You are likely to encounter many different languages, cultures and customs. Here are some tips for a successful Hong Kong Tour:
• Know the local laws and customs before you arrive. Make sure your bag is tagged with your name, address, and phone number on the outside of it.
• Be sure to get your vaccinations before you go.
• Hong Kong is a city known for its fast pace, so it's best to bring only what you need and nothing else!
If you're looking for a trip to Hong Kong, look no further than Dook International. Our team of experts will take you through everything you need to know about getting the most out of your stay in Hong Kong and we'll make sure you have an amazing time! We offer a wide range of Hong Kong Tour Packages designed to take care of everything, from booking your flights to making sure all your needs are taken care of during your stay.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...