- Welcome to the ever enthusiastic Hong Kong.
- On your arrival at Hong Kong Airport, meet our local tour representative at the specified area who will assist you for your transfer to the hotel.
- Check in at your hotel and relax.
- In the evening get ready for Hong Kong City tour.
- Visit famous city attractions like Victoria Peak (Top-Level) by one way peak tram & Avenue of star.
- Visit Aberdeen Fishing Village, the exclusive home town of fishermen where you can enjoy charming views of fishing boats, yachts and boat houses and thereafter stop at the age old Jewellery factory, a souvenir shop.
- Further enjoy 45 minutes Harbour Cruise followed by Dinner & Live entertainment.
- Later return back to the hotel.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Hong Kong.
Day at Leisure
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Later-on go and Enjoy your day at Leisure.
Hong Kong - Ocean Park Tour
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Ocean Park Hong Kong, a world-class marine theme park with 8 different zones and over 80 animal exhibits, exciting rides, incredible shows and 5 seasonal festive events.
- The first VR roller coaster – Mine Train in Hong Kong.
- Take a VR adventure through the rainforest, drive into the ocean and fly into the sky in seconds! Brace yourself for an awesome encounter with southern koalas, red-necked wallabies and laughing kookaburras at the Adventures in Australia! Take a journey from the sunny sea shore to the depths of the ocean floor at Aqua City! Take the iconic Cable Cars to Ocean Theatre and catch “Ocean Wonders”, featuring dolphins and sea lions! On Thrill Mountain, get that adrenaline pumping with the Park’s wildest roller coaster, the Hair Raiser! Meet over a hundred sharks and rays in one of the largest shark exhibits in Asia, Shark Mystique, to unveil the mysteries of sharks! Southern rockhopper penguins, Gentoo penguins, king penguins and pacific walruses await beneath the auroras at Polar Adventure!
- Various dining restaurants are available in Ocean Park such as Aqua City Bakery, Club Panda, Bayview Restaurant, Terrace Café, Café Ocean, Tuxedos Restaurant and Neptune’s Restaurant.
- Come join the fun! Visitors can take the MTR South Island Line to Ocean Park Station for direct access to park entrance.
Hongkong- Transfer to Macau
- Today morning after breakfast.
- check out from the hotel and get transferred to Ferry Pier for your Ferry transfer to Macau, the mystic city.
- On reaching Macau, get transferred to your hotel and check in (Standard Check-in time is 1500 hrs).
- Relax and refresh, then step out to explore the city on your own.
- Enjoy the city come live in glistening night lights and savour the famous local delicacies (on your own).
- Stay overnight at hotel in Macau.
Macau- Day at Leisure
- Take a fill at morning breakfast and set out for self-exploration of the city.
- The day is free on your own and you may decide to spend it in your preferred way.
- There are various historical attractions like Ruins of St. Paul's Church, 17th century Portuguese Cathedral, etc.
- You can spend some time at the Fisherman's Wharf if you wish.
- In the evening, you can make a visit to Macau Tower followed by trying out some local delicacies.
- Try out some gambling at the famous resort this night.
- Later retire to slumber.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Macau.
Fly Back Home
- Today your vacation comes to an end.
- Make the most of this morning.
- Check out from the hotel after having an extensive breakfast at hotel.
- Catch your shuttle from the hotel for your transfer to the Ferry where you'll take direct Ferry to the Hong Kong Airport.
- We hope that your vacation was truly memorable and would be glad to receive your feedback on your return.
- Return Home with Wonderful Memories.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...