Incredible journeys to Estonia with DOOK!
No matter your travel style, we have a Estonia package tailored for you
Estonia Tour Packages
Explore Estonia with DOOK
Estonia is a beautiful
country is Northern Europe. Estonia is a small country in the Baltic
region and shares borders with Russia and Lake Peipus the east, Latvia
to the south, Gulf of Finland to the north and Baltic Sea with Sweden to
the west. The land of Estonia which has been inhabited
since 9,000 B.C. was successively ruled by Germans, Danes, Swedes,
Poles and Russians and after much struggle and revolution, Estonia
finally restored its de facto independence on 20th August 1991. Since
then Estonia has done quite well and it is a developed country with high
income economy and one of the fastest growing in among EU members. Estonia is also a very popular tourist destination in Baltic region and entire Europe. So, when planning a Europe trip, you must consider Estonian Tour also.
All About Estonia Tourism & Tour Packages
Estonia is a gem in Baltic region and this tiny land offers lot of tourism opportunity to the visitors. The smallest country among the Baltic States, Estonia has glorious beaches along the extensive coast lines, charming old towns, rich cultural heritage and growing tourism. Millions of visitors are coming for Estonian Tour every year.
Estonia is small in size and most of the regions of the country can easily be arrived within 2 hours from the capital city Tallinn. Be it north, east, south or west, each region has something interesting for the visitors in Estonia. You can simply search and buy the best Estonia Tour Package and get there to experience a beautiful country.
Top Places to Visit in Estonia
1. Tallinn is the capital city and the center of attraction in Estonia. This is a well-known tourist attraction and known for its UNESCO protected medieval old town. Tallinn is known for beaches and beautiful small villages. You must go for a Tallinn Tour when you are in Europe.
2. Tartu is a city of museums. Estonian National Museum is the most popular one. Tartu is a small city but a place to enjoy. You can simply see the entire town on a bicycle. Tartu is also known for its nightlife.
3. Parnu is located in southwestern Estonia. It is located on the coast of Parnu bay, an inlet of the gulf of Livonia in the Baltic Sea. Parnu is a great summer holiday destination in Estonia with large sandy beaches, several cafes, bars, restaurants, and spa and laid back environment. You should include in your places to see in Estonia list when you are here with Estonia Tour package from India.
4. Narva is the third largest city in Estonia. Located at the extreme eastern part of Estonia, Narva borders with Russia. Narva is famous for its best preserved Hermann Castle. City is famous summer holiday destination for its sandy beaches. You can stay in Narva and relax as the city has traditions of spa and resort.
5. Otepaa is for adventure sports lovers. Otepaa attracts people for hiking, mountain biking, strolling through thick fir forests and walking around Puhajarve Lake. When snow comes the city becomes more special and tourists love to ski through various downhill alpine runs.
6. Rakvere is located in the east of Tallinn and the 5th largest city in Estonia. With the best Estonia Package you should visit Rakvere as the city if famous for its Punk and Rock festivals. City has high spirit and a great place to come to for youngsters. There are ruins of castles, modern town square, and spa and wellness centers across the city. You are definitely up for a good time when you come to Rakvere.
7. Haapsaluis a resort town on the seaside on the west coast of Estonia. Haapsalu is calm and only 2 hour drive from Tallinn. The town is beautiful to watch. Narrow streets, miniature town hall and romantic wooden houses in the city are must experience with a great Estonia holiday package.
8. Viljandi is a beautiful, small, hilly city. The city is famous for being heart and soul of folk music. It hosts annual Viljandi Folk Music festival. You can also enjoy the art and culture of Estonia in Viljandi in several galleries, festivals and architectures. Nature lovers can have a peaceful time in the beautiful park around the old castle here.
9. Kuressaare is the capital of the Island of Saaremaa County, located on westernmost part of the Estonia. This is famous for Kuressaare Episcopal castle which houses Saaremaa Museum. The geographical location of the city makes it more special and the city is also special for its coastal spas.
10. Valgashares border with Latvia in southern Estonia. Valga has several churches, museum and and monuments. On your Estonia Tour from India, you should go to Valga to have a good time here.
Estonia has more places to see. Some other popular places include names like Narva Castle, Hiiumaa Island, Toompea, Lahemaa National Park, Rakvere Castle, Soomaa National Park, Saaremaa Island, Witches Well, Tuhala, Nova & Noarootsi, Lake Peipus, Ruhnu, Kihnu, Setomaa, Sillamae, Voru, Matsalu National Park, Korvemaa Nature Reserve and Pirita Beach. You will have a great time in Estonia for sure on your Estonian Tour.
Tallinn is the capital city of Estonia and the most popular travel destination in Estonia. On your Tallinn Tour, you can explore plenty of wonderful tourist attractions. Whether you love history or you are a sports lover or an art lover or nature lover, you will get it all in Tallinn.
1. Tallinn Old Town can be enjoyed by walking. You will see narrow cobblestone lanes, Gothic architecture, gourmet restaurants, markets and buildings of medieval times. Divided into upper town and lower town, the old town is must see place in Tallinn. Lower town is also listed as UNESCO world heritage site.
2. Tallinn TV Tower is the tallest building in Tallinn and Estonia. With height of 314 meters, TV tower is one of the popular tourist centers in Tallinn. There is an observation deck and you can see the panoramic view of the city from the height of 170 m. There are other attractions like outdoor terrace on 21st floor, outdoor terrace on 21st floor, cinema hall, activities for children and more.
3. Tallinn Town Hall Square is also a place to see on a Trip to Estonia. The square is in Tallinn old town and has been always important part of Tallinn for centuries. The square was used as a market place since 11th century. You can enjoy a good time here as there are outdoor cafes and several plays are hosted here. Open air concerts and fairs are also attractions of the town hall square.
4. You can also visit Alexander Nevsky Cathedral Tallinn when you go there are with the best Tallinn Packages. This is a richly decorated with beautiful mosaics and icons and a large orthodox church here. Design of the cathedral is of mixed historical style. The cathedral has 11 bells which includes the largest bell in Tallinn. You should visit Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
5. Toompea Castle was built in 18th century. This is a historical monument telling the story of rulers and conquerors of Estonia. All of them shaped Estonia as they wished but today the castle is a good tourist attraction in Tallinn. You can go for a day excursion as a solo or in a group. You can also witness sessions of parliament from the gallery of the castle.
6. Toompea Hill is a limestone hill located in the center of Tallinn. The history of the hill is very much the history of rulers and conquerors in Estonia. Toompea is the center of Estonian Government and the parliament here. Toompea is also a part of Tallinn old town and thus you should visit the place when you are here with the best Tallinn holiday package.
7. Kadriorg Palace is for a must see attraction for all art and history lovers. This palace shows you the culture and history of the country. The palace has been well preserved since 18th century. Kadriorg palace has a façade with 3 levels. There is a banquet hall and a winter garden also.
Some other Must See Attractions in Tallinn are Tallinna Raekoja Plats, Oleviste Church, Lennusadam Seaplane Harbour, KGB Museum, Kadriorg Park, Linnahall, Kumu Art Museum, St Mary’s Cathedral, The Russalka Memorial, Freedom Square, Tallinn Zoo, St. Nicholas’ Orthodox Church, Saint Olav's Church, Estonian Open Air Museum, Estonian History Museum, Balti Jaama Turg, Kiek in de Kök, Seaplane Harbour and Glehn Park.
Dook’s Best Estonia Tour Package
You can enjoy the Estonia Tour with Dook International best Estonia Tour Packages. This European country is a great travel destination and once you have all your travel needs like visa, ticketing, hotel stay, food, sightseeing, shopping and other things are well taken care of you can enjoy the trip to the fullest. This is where Dook does it the best. We are a pioneer in travel industry and so far we have been able to touch thousands of travelers in India and internationally. We provide best travel services with best price deals. You can simply get in touch with us when you plan your next Trip to Estonia.
Estonia is a budding holiday destination in Europe. This unspoiled Baltic country offers a happening vacation to tourists from around the world. It is the least crowded country, brimming with preserved medieval cities, enchanting forests, ancient traditions, and much more. If you are planning to buy Estonia tour packages and wondering what experiences you will get there, then skim through the top adventurous experiences in this European country:
• Unearth the underwater prison
• Stop by the Hiiumaa Eiffel Tower
• Indulge in Estonian History at Noora
• See Estonia’s brown bears
• Visit the Tartu KGB Museum and learn about the cold war
• Travel to the Kihnu Island
• Learn about the Ungru Manor’s Tragic Love Story
• Climb up to the top of the Tallinn Teletorn
• Go back in time to the Military Remains of Hiiumaa
• Take a historical stroll throughout the old town
• Admire the beautiful Kadriorg Palace and Kadriorg Park
• Visit the impressive Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
• Explore the Telliskivi Creative City
• Capture the unparalleled views of Tallinn at the Kohtuotsa and Patkuli viewing platforms
• Take a food tour and taste the local culture through traditional cuisines
• Visit the Tallinn Zoo
• Day trip in Lahemaa National Park
• Discover the Statue of Estonian Author A.H. Tammsaare at Tammsaare Park
• Enjoy a Bus tour
• Adore the architectural beauty at St. Mary’s Cathedral
• Snowboard at Nomme Snowpark
• Traverse the unspoiled beauty of Prangli Island on a day trip
• Explore the exceptional arts at the Monet2Klimt Art
Thrill-Seeking Outdoor Adventures & Activities in Estonia
Estonia has many adventures and activities for tourists who like to have fun on vacation. There are numerous activities that suit you regardless of your age and interests. You can indulge in any kind of adventure. If you are planning to fly to this baltic country, make sure to add the following outdoor adventures to your Estonia tour packages:
• Bicycle Sightseeing Tour
• Boat Trips
• Sunset Cruises
• Canoeing Trip
• Water Skiing
• VeeTee Rafting
• Hydro biking
• Mountain Biking
• ATV Tours
• Bog-shoe hiking tour
• Seaside tour
• White water rafting
• Go Karting
• Quad Biking
Top-Rated Tourist Attractions to Visit on Estonia Tour
Estonia may be an underrated holiday destination, but this country has so much in its bucket. From awe-inspiring coastlines to medieval cities, impressive history, and adventures of a lifetime, Estonia will make you remember every bit of this holiday. If you want to see the intriguing sights of this mesmerizing country, look at the following top-rated attractions in Estonia. Don’t forget to visit these tourist sights on your Estonia tour:
• Tallinn’s Old Town
• Kuressaare Episcopal Castle
• Lennusadam Seaplane Harbour
• Estonian National Museum
• Matsalu National Park
• Narva River Promenade
• AHHAA Science Centre
• Oru Park
• Toompea Hill
• Haapsalu Old Town
• Rummu Prison
• Lake Peipus
• Sooma National Park
• Rakvere Castle
Dine in at the Most Popular Restaurants in Estonia
Food is the life of every vacation. You cannot end a holiday without trying new cuisines in a new country. So, when you are in Estonia, you will not starve. There are several restaurants and traditional places to eat in Estonia that you can try. You can sit at these places and have good food after a long day of wandering & exploring the country. Along with buying the Estonia holiday packages, write down the name of all these restaurants and visit them. Don’t wait to try mouth-watering cuisine:
• Restaurant Ribe
• Altja Tavern
• Restaurant Juur
• Tammuri Farm Restaurant
• Sfaar Restaurant
• Von Krahli Aed
• Balti Jaama Turg
• Olde Hansa
• Paju Villa
• Restaurant 38
• Restaurant Cru
• Restaurant and Cafe Gianni
• Restaurant Puri
• Restaurant Smak
• La Prima Pizza Vanalinn
Magnificent Shopping Places in Estonia
Estonia is a delightful wonderland that offers numerous places to shop where you can buy charming presents for your family & friends. Besides being a zestful destination for all the lovely wandering souls, Estonia abundantly sells handcrafted souvenirs. As you will stroll through the alleyways and chic avenues, you will find street markets, stores, and malls where you can shop for anything. With Dook’s Estonia packages, you can visit the following places and shop during your tour.
• Viru Keskus
• Ulemiste Centre
• Estonian Design House
• Ceramics Hall of Katariina Guild
• Masters’ Courtyard
• Balti Jaama Turg
• Telliskivi Creative City
• Eesti Kasitoo Kaarmann
• St. Catherine’s Guild
• Eesti Kasitoo Kodu
• Allikamaja Handicraft
• Pull & Bear
• Nautica Keskus
• Estonia & Japan Showroom
• Asuurkeraamika OU
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: What is the famous cuisine of Estonia?
Answer: There are various Estonian cuisines that are must-try for every tourist, such as Eesti Kartulisalat, Rosolje, Mulgikapsad, Mulgipuder, Kiluvoileib, Frikadellisupp, Verivorst, Pirukas, Kringel, Kirju Koer, and more.
Question: What are the famous places to visit in Estonia?
Answer: Estonia has many hidden marvels, such as Soomaa National Park, Rakvere Castle, Hiiumaa, Narva Castle, Parnu, Saaremaa, Lahemaa National Park, and many more.
Question: What is the ideal time to visit Estonia?
Answer: The best time to fly to Estonia is between May to August. These pleasant and dry months are best for exploring beaches and other historical sights.
Question: What are the best things to buy in Estonia?
Answer: The best things to bring home from Estonia are Knits, Juniper wood products, linen, Viking dolls, Kalev chocolate & candy, destination souvenirs, etc.
Question: Do you offer Estonia tour packages?
Answer: Yes. Dook Travels offers various Estonia packages that are customizable and pocket-friendly. You can personalize your vacation experience with Dook.
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.
Top 15 Stunning Museums in Russia that You Must Visit
Russia is rich in history, spectacular architecture, surreal cultural landmarks, and magnificent museums. Among the broad array of...