Best Of Hobart & Launceston
- On the first day of the Australia tour itinerary 7 days, you will arrive in the beautiful Australian continent - Hobart.
- After that, you will be transferred to the hotel on sic basis and then you will proceed for completing the checking in procedure.
- Afterwards you can enjoy a walk along the beautiful Hobart waterfront in the evening.
- After breakfast, enjoy enroute the picturesque landscape from Hobart to Launceston by coach.
- On the way make a short stop at the Bridestowe lavender farm and enjoy a farm tour. This farm is the largest commercial plantation of Lavandula angustifolia in the world.
- Upon reaching Launceston in the evening, check-in to the Hotel.
- Have a good night’s sleep in the Hotel.
- After breakfast enjoy a day tour of the Cradle Mountains located in the Lake St. Clair National Park.
- Enroute explore the marvelous ancient town of Sheffield popularly known as ‘the town of Murals’.
- At the Cradle Mountains experience enthralling forest walk and enjoy the picturesque Dove Lake.
- Later visit the well-known Ashgrove Cheese farm to savor the popular Tasmanian Cheese.
- Return to the hotel after the tour for the night.
- After breakfast check out of the hotel then proceed to Bicheno by coach.
- Bicheno is popularly known as the jewel of the East Coast and it is famous for its incredible sandy beaches, sunny climate, and mild weather.
- Explore the picturesque coastal drive of Tasmania from St Helens to Bicheno. In the evening enjoy the sight of beautiful Little Penguins or The Fairy penguins, emerging from the ocean and move towards their homes.
- Evening check-in to the hotel.
- After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and then move towards Hobart.
- Enroute pay a visit to Freycinet which is the first National Parks of Tasmania that is well-known for its beautiful and rich coastal landscapes.
- Wineglass beach is an incredible beach and is ranked consistently among the top ten beaches worldwide.
- Later,visit Honeymoon Bay, Cape Tourville Lookout. Then return to Hobart and check in the Hotel.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
A day full of amusement
- After breakfast, proceed to catch the ferry for the Bay from Kettering.
- Set off on a wilderness cruise throughout Bruny Island.
- Enjoy the picturesque views of the Breathing Rock.
- Return to Hobart and enjoy some shopping experience near the waterfront area.
- Return to the hotel for the night.
Fly Back Home
- After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for departure.
- Fly back Home.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...