Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
New Zealand Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for New Zealand Visa
- Passport with at least 2 months validity.
- Email address to receive the NZeTA.
- A method of payment, e.g. a credit or debit card.
- Recent photo.
New Zealand Visa Eligibility Criteria
- The passport is valid for at least two months beyond the intended date of arrival in New Zealand.
- Credit or debit card to pay the eTA fee and tourism levy.
- A current email address at which to receive the approved eTA.
- Photograph of the applicant.
New Zealand Visa General Information
- It allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business, or transit purposes.
- It is now an obligatory requirement for visa waiver nationalities, as well as airline and cruise line crew of all nationalities, to have an eTA NZ in order to travel to New Zealand.
- The New Zealand eTA allows multiple entries for short stays during its validity and is valid for 2 years.
- The eTA New Zealand for airline and cruise crew is valid for 5 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens can apply through the simple New Zealand eTA application online.
- Applicants are required to fill in the New Zealand eTA application form with personal and passport information. They must also answer a few questions about criminal history and whether the applicant is seeking medical treatment in New Zealand.
- It is also necessary to pay a small processing fee and tourism levy in order to receive an approved eTA for New Zealand via email.
- Those wishing to travel to New Zealand for longer stays, or to work or study, will require a visa and should contact their nearest New Zealand Embassy or Consulate for further information.
New Zealand Visa FAQs
- Applicants will also need to meet the entry eTA requirements for New Zealand in order to gain access to the country. It is advisable to print a copy of the approved eTA New Zealand to present upon arrival at border control, alongside their passport.
- As the eTA is electronically linked to a specific passport, travelers with more than one passport should ensure that they use the same passport to travel to New Zealand as they used to complete the eTA application.
- Travelers are advised to bring a printed copy of the NZeTA, although this is not an official requirement.
- If the applicant changes their passport during the validity of the eTA, it is necessary to inform the New Zealand immigration service to have the eTA transferred to the new passport.
- Those passing through New Zealand with the eTA NZ on the way to an onward destination are required to transit through Auckland International Airport.
New Zealand Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for an eTA through a simple online application. Once approved, the eTA will be sent to the applicant electronically.
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.
Top 15 Stunning Museums in Russia that You Must Visit
Russia is rich in history, spectacular architecture, surreal cultural landmarks, and magnificent museums. Among the broad array of...