Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Saudi Arabia Visa
- Passport with at least 6 months’ validity.
- Passport-style photo.
- Current email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Saudi Arabia Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Providing a recent photograph, passport-style.
- Paying the Saudi eVisa fee with a valid debit or credit card.
- Providing a current email address at which to receive the Saudi Arabia visa online.
Saudi Arabia Visa General Information
- The eVisa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an electronic visa that allows eligible citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia for purposes of tourism.
- The Saudi Arabia online visa is a multiple entry visa that allows a stay of 90 days with each entry to the country, for a total stay of 180 days during its validity. The Saudi visa online is valid for a total of 1 year from the date of issue.
- Those who apply for the Saudi online visa are granted a Mandatory Insurance Policy linked to the eVisa, which is a compulsory requirement to travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. An insurance provider is randomly assigned by the government of Saudi Arabia at the moment the eVisa is processed.
- Eligible citizens are able to complete the simple Saudi visa application online in just a few minutes. It is necessary to fill in the Saudi Arabia eVisa form with personal and passport information and travel details, and answer a few security questions in order to receive an approved Saudi tourist visa via email.
- Once approved, the traveler is able to use their Saudi eVisa to enter Saudi Arabia through any of its seaports, as well as certain designated airports and land border checkpoints.
- To visit Saudi Arabia for purposes other than tourism, such as for business activities, foreign citizens will be required to contact their nearest Saudi Embassy or Consulate.
Saudi Arabia Visa FAQs
- It is necessary for eligible citizens to meet the Saudi Arabia eVisa Requirements in order to submit an online visa application. The Saudi Arabia visa policy for all visa types requires the applicant to have a passport from an eligible country valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry in Saudi Arabia.
- Upon arrival in Saudi Arabia, it is necessary to present the approved eVisa alongside the same passport used to complete the online visa application. Applicants with dual nationality need to ensure they bring the correct passport, meaning the one that they applied with when traveling to Saudi Arabia.
- The entry visa requirements for Saudi Arabia also state that an eVisa holder may only enter the country through one of the ports of entry specially designated for the electronic visa.
Saudi Arabia Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens are able to apply for an electronic visa to Saudi Arabia through a simple online application form, to receive an approved Saudi eVisa via email.
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...
New Year in Armenia: A Joyful Beginning and Radiating Start!
If you are considering joining this amazing New Year celebration in Armenia, continue reading this blog. We have...