Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Singapore Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
SG Arrival Card
Documents Required for Singapore Visa
- Passport with 6-month minimum validity.
- Payment method (e.g. debit card).
- Current email address.
- Travel information.
Singapore Visa Eligibility Criteria
- A passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after the planned trip to Singapore.
- A method of payment, i.e. a credit or debit card to pay the SG Arrival Card fee.
- A current email address.
- Basic personal information (including name and nationality).
- Contact details.
- Travel plans.
- Health declaration.
Singapore Visa General Information
- All foreign nationals traveling to Singapore need the Singapore Electronic Arrival Card, or SG Arrival Card in order to enter the island state.
- The Singapore Electronic Arrival Card was introduced to replace the previous paper-based Disembarkation/Embarkation Card (D/E Card) system.
- The new, streamlined system was implemented to allow travelers to complete their arrival card in advance of their trip to avoid long waits at border control.
- The SG Arrival Card application can be completed online, simplifying the process for the overseas traveler.
- Once the visitor arrives in Singapore, they do not have to fill out any paper form. The Singapore Arrival Card is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport, allowing them to quickly pass through border control, saving them time.
- The SG Arrival Card includes the visitor’s details, their travel plans while in Singapore, and a health declaration.
- It is recommended that the traveler keep a copy of their SG Arrival Card for Singapore on their phone or another mobile device.
- Nationals of some countries enjoy visa exemption for Singapore. Nevertheless, these visitors must have a Singapore Electronic Arrival Card.
- The Singapore Electronic Arrival Card is not the same as a visa for Singapore.
- Many travelers also require either a Singapore eVisa or a consular visa for Singapore in addition to their SG Arrival Card in order to enter Singapore. Most travelers will need a visa if they are staying for more than 30 days.
- Nationals of certain countries must go to a Singapore embassy to apply for a consular visa.
Singapore Visa FAQs
All SG Arrival Cardholders arriving in Singapore are required to show their passport, and may be asked to present:
Proof of onward travel (such as a return plane ticket).
Sufficient funds for the stay in Singapore.
Entry documents for the next destination.
Yellow fever vaccination certificate (if applicable).
Singapore Visa Application Process
The Singapore SG Arrival Card can be obtained by applying online. The application form must be completed with the traveler’s personal details and travel plans. The Singapore Electronic Arrival Card also includes a health declaration.
Top 15 Stunning Cities in Serbia to Visit
Serbia, a southeastern European country, is a gorgeous tourist destination. It is a hidden gem of Europe that...
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...