Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United Kingdom Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
United Arab Emirates
Country of Residence
United Arab Emirates
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for United Kingdom Visa
- Valid passport.
- Email address to which the EVW can be sent.
- Method of payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
- Travel details.
Eligibility Criteria for United Kingdom Visa
- Have a valid passport from an EVW-eligible country.
- Supply valid credit/debit card details to pay the EVW fee.
- Provide a current email address at which to receive the approved EVW UK.
- Details of the valid passport.
- The address in the UK where they will be staying.
- Travel information, including the dates and times of arrival in, and departure from, the UK.
- Travelers should also print a copy of the approved visa waiver to present alongside their passport upon arrival to meet the entry visa waiver requirements for the UK.
United Kingdom Visa Guidelines
- The UK EVW (electronic visa waiver for the UK) is an electronic travel authorization that allows citizens of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates to travel to the United Kingdom.
- The UK visa waiver online allows eligible citizens to travel to the UK for purposes of tourism, business, to study, or for medical treatment.
- The government of the United Kingdom introduced the UK tourist visa waiver online to facilitate the process of obtaining travel authorization for the UK for citizens of eligible countries.
- The traveler visa waiver for the UK is a single entry authorization that allows a maximum stay of 6 months in the country and is valid for 6 months from the date of arrival in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible travelers can apply through the simple UK EVW application online. It only takes a few minutes to complete the UK visa waiver application with personal, passport, and travel information. Applicants are also required to answer a few security-related questions in order to submit the form and receive an approved tourist visa waiver for the UK via email.
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for the EVW for the UK between 3 months and 48 hours before the intended date of arrival. UK EVW registrations are normally processed within 24 hours.
- EVW-eligible citizens who wish to stay in the country for longer periods and purposes such as to work may require a visa for the UK and should contact their nearest UK Embassy or Consulate for further information.
United Kingdom Visa Process
All travelers from eligible countries are required to submit a separate UK electronic visa waiver application, including children.