Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United Kingdom Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
United Arab Emirates
Country of Residence
United Arab Emirates
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for United Kingdom Visa
- Valid passport.
- Email address to which the EVW can be sent.
- Method of payment, e.g. credit or debit card.
- Travel details.
United Kingdom Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Have a valid passport from an EVW-eligible country.
- Supply valid credit/debit card details to pay the EVW fee.
- Provide a current email address at which to receive the approved EVW UK.
- Details of the valid passport.
- The address in the UK where they will be staying.
- Travel information, including the dates and times of arrival in, and departure from, the UK.
- Travelers should also print a copy of the approved visa waiver to present alongside their passport upon arrival to meet the entry visa waiver requirements for the UK.
United Kingdom Visa General Information
- The UK EVW (electronic visa waiver for the UK) is an electronic travel authorization that allows citizens of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates to travel to the United Kingdom.
- The UK visa waiver online allows eligible citizens to travel to the UK for purposes of tourism, business, to study, or for medical treatment.
- The government of the United Kingdom introduced the UK tourist visa waiver online to facilitate the process of obtaining travel authorization for the UK for citizens of eligible countries.
- The traveler visa waiver for the UK is a single entry authorization that allows a maximum stay of 6 months in the country and is valid for 6 months from the date of arrival in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible travelers can apply through the simple UK EVW application online. It only takes a few minutes to complete the UK visa waiver application with personal, passport, and travel information. Applicants are also required to answer a few security-related questions in order to submit the form and receive an approved tourist visa waiver for the UK via email.
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for the EVW for the UK between 3 months and 48 hours before the intended date of arrival. UK EVW registrations are normally processed within 24 hours.
- EVW-eligible citizens who wish to stay in the country for longer periods and purposes such as to work may require a visa for the UK and should contact their nearest UK Embassy or Consulate for further information.
United Kingdom Visa FAQs
- The UK electronic visa waiver (UK EVW) is an electronic travel authorization that allows eligible citizens to enter the UK for purposes of tourism, business, medical treatment, or study.
- Citizens of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates are able to apply for the online EVW for the UK instead of obtaining a visa.
- Those who overstay the validity of the EVW in the UK are committing a criminal offense and are liable to face legal action. Once the EVW expires, there is a 30-day period where the holder can leave the country of their own accord without facing any consequences. However, once this time has passed, the traveler may be detained, forcibly deported, and receive a ban from entering the UK in the future.
United Kingdom Visa Application Process
All travelers from eligible countries are required to submit a separate UK electronic visa waiver application, including children.
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.
Top 15 Stunning Museums in Russia that You Must Visit
Russia is rich in history, spectacular architecture, surreal cultural landmarks, and magnificent museums. Among the broad array of...