Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Thailand Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
United Arab Emirates
Country of Residence
United Arab Emirates
Visa On Arrival
150 AED for Single Entry / 700 AED for Multiple Entry Visa
Documents Required for Thailand Visa
- Valid passport with 30 days validity minimum and with 1 blank page.
- Image of the passport cover and information page.
- Valid debit/credit card.
- Current email.
- Travel information such as airline bookings.
- Proof of accommodation.
Thailand Visa Eligibility Criteria
- One typed and signed Thailand visa application form (handwritten application forms are not accepted).
- 2 passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) photos with white background, taken within the last 6 months.
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and a blank visa page.
- Copy of passport pages showing the photo, personal details, date of issue, and expiry.
- Copy of U.A.E. Residence Visa (for other nationalities).
- Original Guarantee or No objection letter on Company's letterhead and Official Fresh Stamp (in English).
- Copy of confirmed outbound ticket for a flight from Dubai (Ticket Airline PNR number must be accessible on the airline system).
- Copy of confirmed hotel booking (starting from the date of arrival in Thailand and covering at least half of the trip).
- Original Stamped Bank Statement Balance of the account for previous consecutive 6 months not less than 25,000 AED every day per person or 45,000 AED per family (for Multiple Entry Visa only).
Thailand Visa Exemptions
- All travelers entering Thailand may be required to pay an additional payment of 2,000 Baht (approximately $61) on arrival at the Thai border.
- Thailand tourist visa is not required for citizens of the United Arab Emirates for a stay of up to 30 days.
Thailand Visa General Information
- The Thailand eVisa on arrival is an electronic travel authorization, introduced in 2018, which allows eligible citizens to pre-register for a short stay in Thailand for tourism purposes.
- The Government of the Kingdom of Thailand implemented eVisa Thailand in order to accelerate border control operations for travelers.
- The new online process simplifies the procedure to enter Thailand by permitting travelers to apply directly online for a visa and use the dedicated fast lane for the Thailand eVisa on arrival to gain expedited entry to the country.
- The online eVisa for Thailand grants a single entry stay of up to 15 days in Thailand and is valid for a total of 30 days from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens can apply through a simple Thailand eVisa application form, which only takes minutes to complete. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal, passport, and travel information and pay the Thai visa online fee to receive the approved Thai eVisa via email.
- The Thailand eVisa is available for those arriving by air and can be used for entry at selected International airports in Thailand.
Thailand Visa FAQs
- Travelers are able to check their eligibility for Thailand eVisa using the visa checker at the top of this page. The eligible countries' top visitors to Thailand with the eVisa on arrival (eVOA) come from the following countries: China, India, Taiwan, and Saudi Arabia.
Applicants can use the Thai eVisa on arrival to enter the country through the following designated International Airports:
Bangkok – Suvarnabhumi International Airport – BKK
Bangkok – Don Mueang International Airport – DMK
Phuket – Phuket International Airport – HKT
Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai International Airport – CNX
Thailand Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens can apply online for the Thailand eVisa on arrival by completing a simple online application form. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal and passport details and travel information and pay a visa fee to receive the approved eVisa via email. It is then necessary to print a copy to present at Thai border control, in order to receive a visa stamp and gain entry to the country.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...