Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Singapore Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
United Arab Emirates
Country of Residence
United Arab Emirates
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Singapore Visa
- Passport with 6-month minimum validity.
- Payment method (e.g. debit card).
- Current email address.
- Travel information.
Singapore Visa Eligibility Criteria
- A passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after the planned trip to Singapore.
- A method of payment, i.e. a credit or debit card to pay the SG Arrival Card fee.
- A current email address
- The applicant must submit the following details: Basic personal information (including name and nationality)Contact details, Travel plans, Health declaration.
- All SG Arrival Cardholders arriving in Singapore are required to show their passport, and may be asked to present:
Proof of onward travel (such as a return plane ticket).
Sufficient funds for the stay in Singapore.
Entry documents for the next destination.
Yellow fever vaccination certificate (if applicable).
Singapore Visa Exemptions
Singapore tourist visa is not required for citizens of the United Arab Emirates for a stay of up to 30 days.
Singapore Visa General Information
- All foreign nationals traveling to Singapore need the Singapore Electronic Arrival Card, or SG Arrival Card in order to enter the island state.
- The Singapore Electronic Arrival Card was introduced to replace the previous paper-based Disembarkation/Embarkation Card (D/E Card) system.
- The new, streamlined system was implemented to allow travelers to complete their arrival card in advance of their trip to avoid long waits at border control.
- The SG Arrival Card application can be completed online, simplifying the process for the overseas traveler.
- Once the visitor arrives in Singapore, they do not have to fill out any paper form. The Singapore Arrival Card is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport, allowing them to quickly pass through border control, saving them time.
- The SG Arrival Card includes the visitor’s details, their travel plans while in Singapore, and a health declaration.
- It is recommended that the traveler keep a copy of their SG Arrival Card for Singapore on their phone or another mobile device.
- Nationals of some countries enjoy visa exemption for Singapore. Nevertheless, these visitors must have a Singapore Electronic Arrival Card.
- The Singapore Electronic Arrival Card is not the same as a visa for Singapore.
- Many travelers also require either a Singapore eVisa or a consular visa for Singapore in addition to their SG Arrival Card in order to enter Singapore. Most travelers will need a visa if they are staying for more than 30 days.
Singapore Visa FAQs
Complete the SG Arrival Card online application
You can fill in a Singapore SG Arrival Card application online in a matter of minutes with basic personal information, passport data, and details about your trip. You will also need to make a health declaration before submitting the form.
You are also advised to ensure all of the information provided on the form is accurate and free of errors before you submit your application. This is because even small mistakes can result in processing delays or the denial of the SG Card for Singapore.
Confirm payment for the SG Arrival Card
You will also need to pay the mandatory processing fee before you can submit your Singapore Arrival Card application form. To confirm the payment, you need to enter the details of a valid credit or debit card authorized for online transactions. The payment is then processed through our secure system.
Receive the approved Singapore Arrival Card
Once processed, usually within 1-2 business days, you will receive confirmation that your SG Card has been approved via email. The confirmed Arrival Card is electronically linked to your passport, so there is no need to print a copy. You are simply required to present the SG Card-linked passport on arrival to gain entry to Singapore.
Singapore Visa Application Process
The Singapore SG Arrival Card can be obtained by applying online. The application form must be completed with the traveler’s personal details and travel plans. The Singapore Electronic Arrival Card also includes a health declaration.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...