Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Malaysia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
United Arab Emirates
Country of Residence
United Arab Emirates
Visa On Arrival
$30 - $45
Documents Required for Malaysia Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Image of passport information page.
- Recent photograph, passport-style.
- Flight tickets and accommodation bookings in Malaysia.
- Valid debit/credit card.
Malaysia Visa Eligibility Criteria
- The passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of application.
- Image of the passport biographical page.
- Photograph of the traveler, passport-size.
- Valid credit or debit card to pay the eVisa fee.
- Return flight tickets.
- Proof of accommodation bookings in Malaysia.
- A birth certificate (for minors under 12 years of age only).
- Work or residence permit (if living abroad).
Malaysia Visa Exemptions
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates can go to Malaysia without a visa.
Malaysia Visa General Information
- The Malaysia eVisa is an online visa, introduced in January 2016, which allows citizens of eligible countries a short stay in Malaysia for tourism purposes.
- The Malaysian Immigration Department implemented the Malaysia eVisa online in order to facilitate the process of applying for a tourist visa for Malaysia, eliminating the need to apply at an embassy or consulate.
- The Malaysia visa online allows the holder to spend up to 30 days in Malaysia. The eVisa Malaysia is a single entry visa and valid for 90 days to enter Malaysia from the moment of approval.
- Eligible citizens are able to complete the simple Malaysia eVisa application online with personal and passport information to receive an approved Malaysia tourist visa via email.
- Those who apply for the Malaysia online visa and receive an approved eVisa are able to enter and exit Malaysia through any point of entry in the country.
Malaysia Visa FAQs
Once the eVisa is approved, the traveler must present the following documents at the port of entry in Malaysia, to gain entry to the country:
A printed copy of the approved eVisa.
The same passport was used to complete the eVisa application.
Confirmed return flight tickets.
Proof of accommodation bookings in Malaysia.
Proof of sufficient funds (cash, traveler's cheques/debit, or credit cards) to cover expenses during the stay in Malaysia.
Applicants are able to submit an eVisa application at any time, as long as they know the intended date of arrival to the country. However, travelers should apply for the Malaysia eVisa at least four (4) business days before the intended date of arrival in Malaysia.
Malaysia Visa Application Process
Eligible applicants can get the tourist visa for Malaysia by completing a simple online application to receive an approved Malaysia eVisa via email.
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...