Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Italy Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
United Arab Emirates
Country of Residence
United Arab Emirates
Visa On Arrival
Visa Not Required. Electronic travel authorization (ETIAS ) may be required from 2022
Documents Required for Italy Visa
- A passport that will be valid for a minimum of 3 months.
- Current email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Italy Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eligible country with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of arrival in the Schengen Area.
- Credit or debit card to pay the ETIAS application fee.
- A current email address where the approved ETIAS will be sent.
Italy Visa Exemptions
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates can go to Italy without a visa.
Italy Visa General Information
- The European Visa Waiver for Italy (ETIAS) is an electronic travel authorization, expected to be implemented from 2022, which will allow eligible citizens to travel to Italy for business, tourism, transit, or medical treatment.
- ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System.
- The ETIAS for Italy will also grant travelers authorization to visit all of the 26 countries that make up the Schengen passport-free zone.
- The European Union is introducing the ETIAS Visa Waiver for Italy to identify possible threats or risks associated with visitors traveling to any of the Schengen Area countries and protect and strengthen its borders.
- ETIAS Italy will be a multiple-entry travel authorization and is expected to allow a maximum stay of 90 days in the Schengen area with each entry. It will be valid for a total of 3 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Italy online. To complete the ETIAS Italy application form, it will be necessary to fill in some personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters.
Italy Visa FAQs
- Those eligible to apply for the ETIAS to Italy who wishes to study or work, or stay for longer than 90 consecutive days, should contact the nearest Italian Embassy or Consulate for further information.
- The approved ETIAS Italy will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. ETIAS requirements to travel to Italy specify that the holder must use the same passport to enter the Schengen zone as that used to complete the ETIAS application.
- If the traveler’s passport expires during the period of validity, it will be necessary to submit a new ETIAS application.
- Further requirements for an ETIAS for Italy, in the form of supporting documentation, may be requested depending on the first Schengen state the applicant chooses to travel to.
Italy Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens will be able to apply for the ETIAS visa waiver for Italy through a simple online application. The approved ETIAS Italy will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...