A paradise for sun, sand and sea!
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Laze around in the white sand beaches of Phuket and Krabi, take a dip on the blues waters of the Andaman Sea and enjoy a wide range of delectable Thai dishes. This is tropical Thailand at it's finest.
- Arrive in Phuket International Airport.
- Our Airport representative will meet & greet you, Pick– up from Airport and transfer to the Hotel.
- Check-In at the hotel , Evening you can enjoy Siam Niramit Show, which shows around 700 Years of Thailand cultural. ( Optional)
- You can witness one of the greatest cultural shows with live performances, performed by 100, Performers with 500 traditional costumes along with special effects, music and many more.
- Transfer back to hotel & Overnight stay.
Phuket - Phi Phi Island tour
- Morning Breakfast at the hotel.
- Pick-up from hotel for full day tour to Phi Phi Island, Transfer to Dolphin Seaway pier and take a short break to enjoy a lovely live band before hopping into a speedboat.
- Arrive at the Phi Phi Island, Where you can relax on the sand, go for a Swim and explore the beautiful surroundings of spectacular hills and mountains or go for water sports activities.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Phuket Island City tour. Transfer to Krabi.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Pick-up from the hotel for half day Phuket Island Tour..
- Afternoon back from tour and continue to Krabi.
- On arrival in Krabi check in and relax.
- Overnight at the Krabi hotel.
Krabi - Day free to explore on own.
- Breakfast at the hotel .
- Visit Krabi’s most sought after beach, Railway Beach just south of Ao nang beach, around a rocky Headland is Railway beach.This small peninsula that counts 4 beaches enjoys a unique location. Accessible only by the boats. Here you will find gorgeous white sand beaches, soaring limestone cliffs, beautiful viewpoints, caves, clear waters and even a lagoon hidden inside the cliffs – all within walking distance.
- Second half climb up the 1237 steps to the tiger cave temple which is also known as Wat Tham Sua is one of the unforgettable experiences you will have in Krabi.
- Overnight at Krabi Hotel.
at the hotel.
- Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Phuket via Ferry, Pick-up from the port and transfer to the airport.
- Fly back with wonderful memories.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
11 Best Balkan Countries to Visit
The Balkans have become budding tourist destinations. Overloaded with stunning natural landscapes, magnificent coastlines, rich cultural heritage, breathtaking...
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....