Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United Kingdom Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)
Documents Required for United Kingdom Visa
- Biometric passport.
- Valid email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
- Travel details, e.g. dates of arrival and departure, address of the accommodation, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for United Kingdom Visa
- In order to submit a UK ETA application, it is first necessary for applicants to meet the online UK visa requirements.
- The passport requirements for a UK eVisa state the applicant should have a valid biometric passport from a country eligible for the electronic travel authorization.
- UK ETA visa requirements also state that it is necessary for the applicant to have a valid debit or credit card to pay the mandatory visa fee.
- Applicants are also required to supply a current email address at which to receive the approved ETA for the UK.
- The only other documents required for a UK tourist visa online are proof of the address where the applicant will stay in the UK.
- UK visa application requirements state it is also necessary to indicate intended travel dates and the port of entry to the United Kingdom when completing the online form.
- If this information changes prior to the departure for the UK, it will be necessary to update the details of the ETA online to guarantee entry to the United Kingdom upon arrival.
United Kingdom Visa Guidelines
- The UK electronic travel authorization is currently available to citizens of 4 Middle Eastern countries.
- However, from 2021, it is expected that European Union citizens, who do not currently need a visa for the United Kingdom, will also be required to apply for an ETA to visit the UK, once EU freedom of movement ends as a result of Brexit.
- This will be confirmed on this website once announced by the British government.
- An approved UK ETA visa online is a single entry travel authorization that allows the holder to enter the United Kingdom for a stay of up to 6 months in the country.
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for a UK eVisa through a simple online UK visa application. It is necessary to complete the application form for a visa for the United Kingdom with a basic passport, travel, and personal information, which only takes a few minutes to fill in.
- Applicants must also answer a few security questions to submit the online form and receive an approved ETA for the UK sent by email.
- Those who wish to visit the United Kingdom for purposes other than those permitted with the UK tourist eVisa, or for longer periods of stay, should contact the nearest consulate or embassy of the UK for further information.
United Kingdom Visa Process
Eligible citizens are able to apply for an eVisa waiver for the UK through a simple online application that only takes a few minutes to complete. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few security questions, to submit the form and receive an approved UK electronic visa waiver.