Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Thailand Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Thailand Visa
- Valid passport with 30 days validity minimum and with 1 blank page.
- Image of the passport cover and information page.
- Valid debit/credit card.
- Current email.
- Travel information such as airline bookings.
- Proof of accommodation.
Thailand Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from a Thai eVisa eligible country valid for at least 30 days from the intended date of arrival, containing at least one blank page
- Credit or debit card to pay the Thailand visa fee.
- Current email address at which to receive the approved eVisa on arrival.
- An image of the passport biographical page.
- An image of the passport cover page.
- Airline tickets for both arrival and departure, this can be an image or a copy.
- Proof of accommodation bookings in Thailand.
Thailand Visa Exemptions
Citizens of Switzerland can go to Thailand without a visa.
Thailand Visa General Information
- The Government of the Kingdom of Thailand implemented eVisa Thailand in order to accelerate border control operations for travelers.
- The new online process simplifies the procedure to enter Thailand by permitting travelers to apply directly online for a visa and use the dedicated fast lane for the Thailand eVisa on arrival to gain expedited entry to the country.
- The online eVisa for Thailand grants a single entry stay of up to 15 days in Thailand and is valid for a total of 30 days from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens can apply through a simple Thailand eVisa application form, which only takes minutes to complete. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal, passport, and travel information and pay the Thai visa online fee to receive the approved Thai eVisa via email.
- The Thailand eVisa is available for those arriving by air and can be used for entry at selected International airports in Thailand.
- The government of the Kingdom of Thailand is currently waiving the additional 2,000 Baht payment required when entering Thailand with an eVisa, until the 31st of October 2019.
- To visit Thailand for longer periods of time, foreign citizens are required to contact their nearest Thailand Embassy or Consulate.
Thailand Visa FAQs
- After receiving the approved Thailand eVisa on Arrival, the Thailand tourist visa requirements upon arrival include printing a copy to present at Thai border control to receive an entry stamp, alongside the aforementioned documents.
- Travelers should have sufficient funds for the duration of their stay in Thailand (a minimum of 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family).
Thailand Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens can apply online for the Thailand eVisa on arrival by completing a simple online application form. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal and passport details and travel information and pay a visa fee to receive the approved eVisa via email. It is then necessary to print a copy to present at Thai border control, in order to receive a visa stamp and gain entry to the country.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...