Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Kazakhstan Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Kazakhstan Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 3 months, containing 2 blank pages.
- Migration Service of Kazakhstan invitation letter.
- Current email address.
- Debit/credit card details.
Kazakhstan Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Obtain an invitation letter from the Migration Service of Kazakhstan and provide the invitation number on the eVisa application form
- Have a passport containing at least 2 blank pages, valid for at least 3 months from the expiry date of the Kazakhstan eVisa
- Provide valid credit or debit card details to pay the Kazakhstan eVisa fee
- Supply a current email address at which to receive the approved eVisa.
Kazakhstan Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Spain can go to Kazakhstan without a visa.
Kazakhstan Visa General Information
- The eVisa Kazakhstan was introduced by the government of Kazakhstan in order to expedite the process of obtaining a visa for Kazakhstan for eligible citizens. The Kazakhstan visa online is valid for a maximum stay of 30 days in the country.
- Eligible citizens can apply through the simple Kazakhstan eVisa application online. Applicants can complete the form in just a few minutes with personal, passport and travel information. It is also necessary to provide a Kazakhstan invitation letter number, and answer a few security-related questions, in order to receive an online Kazakhstan tourist visa via email.
- The Kazakhstan online visa can be used to enter the country at select points of entry, either Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport or Almaty International Airport.
- It is necessary for travelers to submit an online Kazakhstan visa application at least 5 working days before the expected date of arrival in the country.
- Those who wish to visit Kazakhstan for purposes other than tourism, business, or medical treatment are required to apply for a Kazakhstan visa from their nearest Kazakh Embassy or Consulate.
Kazakhstan Visa FAQs
- A further key eVisa requirement for Kazakhstan specifies that the applicant should print a copy of the approved online visa to present alongside their passport upon arrival in the country. Applicants with dual nationality should ensure they use the same passport to enter Kazakhstan as that used to complete the eVisa application.
- Kazakhstan travel requirements state that it is necessary to enter Kazakhstan on the dates specified on the eVisa application form. If the holder’s travel dates change, it will be necessary to apply for a new eVisa.
Kazakhstan Visa Application Process
- In order to apply for a Kazakhstan eVisa, it is necessary to obtain an invitation letter from the Migration Service of Kazakhstan, and supply the invitation number on the application form.
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....
15 Cheapest Countries in Asia to Visit on Your Next Holiday
Asia, the largest continent in the world, is filled with breathtaking destinations to travel. From Uzbekistan to Thailand,...