Exotic Korea Trip
Incheon - Seoul
- Arrival at Incheon, pick up & transfer to Seoul.
- Visit to Gyeongbok Palace the biggest Royal Palace built since Joseon dynasty, get wearing Hanbok (traditional Korean costume) to walk inside the palace(direct payment basis), visit National Folk Museum right next the palace.
- From Gyeongbokgung, walk to the Buk chon Hanok Village, untraditional Korean village with Korean houses dating back to the Joseon Dynasty. Evening free to visit Insa-dong an art alleys with traditional teahouses and antique shops. Stroll through Cheonggyecheon-an urban renewal project.
- Overnight stay at – Seoul.
- After breakfast, proceed to visit National Museum of Korea the flagship museum of Korean history and art in South Korea and is the cultural organization that represents Korea, War Memorial of Korea it exhibits and preserves materials related to the Korean War and serves as a national moral educational venue.
- Enjoy Han River Cruise, Lastly take in the wonderful panoramic views of bustling Seoul from the Seoul Tower, which is located on top of Mount Namsan.
- Overnight at Seoul.
Seoul – Jeju
- Morning transfer to Gimpo Airport to take onward flight to Jeju Island.
- This afternoon take Jeju City tour, visit Jeju Folklore and Natural History Museum (Samseonghyeol)collects, researches, and exhibits folklore remains and natural historical materials of Jeju-do.
- Sarabong Peak, it’s the main oreum (volcanic cone) that separates the city from the sea.
- The peak offers views of the ocean to the north and magnificent Hallasan Mountain to the south.
- Yongduam Rock is an estimated 10-meter-tall stone that has been worn down over time by strong winds and waves into a shape resembling a dragon's head.
- Return to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Pickup from the hotel & proceed for the sightseeing. Visit Seongeup Folk Village located at the foot of Mt Halla, Gwangchigi Beach one can see the entire side view of Seongsan Illchulpeak at Gwangchigi Beach, Women Diver Show [UNESCO Intangible cultural asset] There is a community of women, some aged in their 80s, which goes diving 10m under the sea to gather shellfish, such as abalone or sea urchins for a living without the help of oxygen masks.
- With knowledge of the sea and marine life, the Jeju haenyeo (female divers)harvest for up to seven hours a day, 90 days of the year holding their breath for just one minute for every dive and making a unique verbal sound when resurfacing., Seongsan Ilchulbong peak [UNESCOWorld Heritage] located on the eastern end of Jejudo Island, there is ahuge crater at the top of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak.
- The crater is about 600m India meter and 90m high. With the 99 sharp rocks surrounding the crater, it look alike a gigantic crown.
- Drive to visit Manjanggul Cave via Jongdalri shore road, Manjanggul Cave isone of the finest lava tunnels in the world, and is a designated natural monument.
- Evening transfer back to hotel for overnight stay.
Jeju – Seoul
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Jeju airport to catch the flight back to Seoul.
- Arrival at Seoul, Pick up & transfer to the hotel.
- Day free at Leisure or you can spend you day exploring the famous markets of Korea Namdaemun Market, Myeongdong Market (on your own).
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Pick up from Hotel & transfer to IncheonAirport to catch the flight for your onwards journey.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...