Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Italy Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Italy Visa
- A passport that will be valid for a minimum of 3 months.
- Current email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Italy Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eligible country with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of arrival in the Schengen Area.
- Credit or debit card to pay the ETIAS application fee.
- A current email address where the approved ETIAS will be sent.
Italy Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of South Korea can go to Italy without a visa.
Italy Visa General Information
- The European Visa Waiver for Italy (ETIAS) is an electronic travel authorization, expected to be implemented from 2022, which will allow eligible citizens to travel to Italy for business, tourism, transit, or medical treatment.
- ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System.
- The ETIAS for Italy will also grant travelers authorization to visit all of the 26 countries that make up the Schengen passport-free zone.
- The European Union is introducing the ETIAS Visa Waiver for Italy to identify possible threats or risks associated with visitors traveling to any of the Schengen Area countries, and protect and strengthen its borders.
- ETIAS Italy will be a multiple-entry travel authorization and is expected to allow a maximum stay of 90 days in the Schengen area with each entry. It will be valid for a total of 3 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Italy online. To complete the ETIAS Italy application form, it will be necessary to fill in some personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters.
Italy Visa FAQs
- The approved ETIAS Italy will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. ETIAS requirements to travel to Italy specify that the holder must use the same passport to enter the Schengen zone as that used to complete the ETIAS application.
- If the traveler’s passport expires during the period of validity, it will be necessary to submit a new ETIAS application.
- Further requirements for an ETIAS for Italy, in the form of supporting documentation, may be requested depending on the first Schengen state the applicant chooses to travel to.
Italy Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply for the ETIAS visa waiver for Italy through a simple online application. The approved ETIAS Italy will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...