Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Germany Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Germany Visa
- A passport that will be valid for at least 3 months.
- Email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Eligibility Criteria for Germany Visa
- Passport from an eligible country with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of arrival in Germany and the Schengen Area.
- Debit or credit card to pay the ETIAS for Germany application fee.
- A current email address where the approved German ETIAS visa waiver will be sent.
Germany Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of South Korea can go to Germany without a visa.
Germany Visa Guidelines
- The ETIAS Visa Waiver for Germany is an electronic travel authorization for Europe. It stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System.
- The ETIAS is expected to be introduced by the end of 2022 and will allow eligible citizens to travel to Germany and all of the 26 Schengen Area member countries for short stays.
- The European Commission is implementing the ETIAS for Germany in order to protect and strengthen European borders and pre-identify any possible risks or threats associated with visitors traveling to any of the Schengen Area countries.
- The ETIAS European Visa Waiver for Germany will be a multiple-entry travel authorization expected to allow a maximum stay of 90 days in Germany and other Schengen countries with each entry. It will be valid for a total of 3 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Germany online. To complete the ETIAS Germany application form, it will be necessary to fill in some personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters.
- ETIAS Germany will allow travel to Germany and the Schengen Area for purposes of business, tourism, transit or medical treatment.
Germany Visa Process
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply for the ETIAS visa waiver for Germany through a simple online application. The approved ETIAS for Germany will be electronically attached to the same passport used to complete the application.