Singapore: A Modern Marvel City State
Explore the Garden City in all its glory!
Welcome to one of the cleanest, greenest cities in Asia. Explore the Garden City and its modern, urban architecture and gorge on the delicious street food of Singapore's famous hawker centers. Shop till you drop and eat the world in the multicultural melting pot known as Singapore.
Singapore - Cruise Embarkation
- Singapore is Southeast Asia's most modern and fastest growing city
- Arrival at Singapore Airport as per the scheduled flight arrival time
- Our tour escort will host you from outside airport
- Upon arrival Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to explore Singapore city
- We see Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford - the tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House,
- The Esplanade and take a photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore, followed by a Bum Boat ride in Singapore River which gives us breath-taking views of contemporary architecture and iconic skylines
- Later we proceed to the harbour front to board the cruise
- Overnight on board cruise
- Dinner at Genting Cruise
Stay in Genting Dream Cruise
On board Cruise
- Enjoy breakfast at Cruise
- Followed by on board activities
- Lunch at Cruise
- Free time to relax or explore the cruise on your own
- Dinner at Cruise
Stay in Genting Dream Cruise
Disembark Cruise – Singapore
- Enjoy Breakfast at cruise
- Today return to Singapore
- Upon arrival, transfers to Hotel , Check-in to Hotel
- We visit Observation deck of Marina Bay Sands Sky Park which gives us panoramic views of the Singapore city
- Transfers for visit to Gardens by the bay – Flower dome - the largest glass greenhouse in the world
- Free time to explore the city on your own
- Night Stay in Singapore
Singapore – Universal Studios – Singapore
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Today we visit Universal studios which offer excitement, thrills and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure, Flying Dragon, etc.
- Later we visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium which houses the rare species of the marine world. Then we take a mono-rail ride. In the evening we get entertained by a spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time'.
- Note: For the adventure lovers those who wants to do more rides, Universal Studios has Fast Pass service available at the entrance at an additional cost.
- Free time to explore the city on your own.
Stay in Singapore
Singapore – Sentosa Island – Singapore
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Today we enjoy a Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island where we experience the thrills of Luge Ride with Sky ride.
- We also visit Images of Singapore, Madame Tussauds wax museum and 4D Marvel show.
- Ice Cream at Sentosa.
Stay in Singapore.
Singapore – Departure
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Today we visit Jurong Bird Park home to over 5000 birds from all over the globe
- Guests will proceed to
Singapore Airport as per the scheduled group flight departure time
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...