Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Vatican City Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
VISA NOT REQUIRED
Documents Required for Vatican City Visa
- Travel Insurance.
- Travel Bookings.
- Proof of Funds.
Vatican City Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Proof of travel insurance for Vatican City with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have insurance with them along with a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. A minimum cover of EUR 30,000. The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have insurance with them along with a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
- A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Vatican City. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one-way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
- Original Passport or Travel document of Singapore with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vatican City, such as • personal bank statements • Pay slips from employer • Tax records.
Vatican City Visa Exemptions
Citizens of Singapore can go to Vatican City without a visa.
Vatican City Visa General Information
- The Vatican maintains an open border with Italy and is treated as part of the Schengen Area. Since the Vatican City is only accessible via Italy entrance is not possible without entering the Schengen Area first and therefore Schengen visa rules apply de facto.
- Each person traveling with you on your travel document must submit their own visa form.
- When you submit your application your fingerprints will be taken. These will remain valid for 5 years. Some applicants, such as children under the age of 12, do not need to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will be charged a fee for your application. If you apply through an external service provider you will also have to pay an extra fee to the provider.
Vatican City Visa Application Process
Visa not required.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...