Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United Kingdom Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)
Documents Required for United Kingdom Visa
- Biometric passport.
- Valid email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
- Travel details, e.g. dates of arrival and departure, address of the accommodation, etc.
United Kingdom Visa Eligibility Criteria
- The passport requirements for a UK eVisa state the applicant should have a valid biometric passport from a country eligible for the electronic travel authorization.
- UK ETA visa requirements also state that it is necessary for the applicant to have a valid debit or credit card to pay the mandatory visa fee.
- Applicants are also required to supply a current email address at which to receive the approved ETA for the UK.
- The only other documents required for a UK tourist visa online are proof of the address where the applicant will stay in the UK.
- UK visa application requirements state it is also necessary to indicate intended travel dates and the port of entry to the United Kingdom when completing the online form.
- If this information changes prior to the departure for the UK, it will be necessary to update the details of the ETA online to guarantee entry to the United Kingdom upon arrival.
- Once approved, it is necessary to print a copy of the UK electronic travel authorization to present upon arrival to officials at British border control, alongside their passport, to gain entry to the country.
- The eVisa ETA holder should take care to use the same passport to travel to the United Kingdom that they used to complete the UK ETA application online, as the details of the passport must match those on the approved ETA.
United Kingdom Visa Exemptions
Good news. Citizens of Singapore can go to the United Kingdom without a visa.
United Kingdom Visa General Information
- The UK ETA visa waiver is an electronic travel authorization that permits eligible citizens to travel to the United Kingdom for purposes of tourism, business, medical treatment, or study.
- The UK electronic travel authorization is currently available to citizens of 4 Middle Eastern countries.
- However, from 2021, it is expected that European Union citizens, who do not currently need a visa for the United Kingdom, will also be required to apply for an ETA to visit the UK, once EU freedom of movement ends as a result of Brexit.
- This will be confirmed on this website once announced by the British government.
- An approved UK ETA visa online is a single entry travel authorization that allows the holder to enter the United Kingdom for a stay of up to 6 months in the country.
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for a UK eVisa through a simple online UK visa application. It is necessary to complete the application form for a visa for the United Kingdom with a basic passport, travel, and personal information, which only takes a few minutes to fill in.
- Applicants must also answer a few security questions to submit the online form and receive an approved ETA for the UK sent by email.
- Those who wish to visit the United Kingdom for purposes other than those permitted with the UK tourist eVisa, or for longer periods of stay, should contact the nearest consulate or embassy of the UK for further information.
United Kingdom Visa FAQs
- All citizens from UK ETA-required countries need to have an individually approved travel authorization to travel to the United Kingdom. Parents and legal guardians are able to submit a separate application on behalf of each of their children, indicating this on the form.
- If the UK visa online is denied, applicants are able to submit a new UK visa waiver application online. It is essential for applicants to ensure that all the information provided is correct before submitting the eVisa application.
- This is because even small mistakes may result in a denial of the UK ETA electronic visa waiver travel authorization, or a delay in processing the online form.
- Applicants are required to print a copy of the approved ETA for the United Kingdom to present to an immigration official alongside their passport upon arrival at UK border control or show border officers a digital copy on an electronic device.
United Kingdom Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens are able to apply for an eVisa waiver for the UK through a simple online application that only takes a few minutes to complete. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few security questions, to submit the form and receive an approved UK electronic visa waiver.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...