Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Spain Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Spain Visa
- Passport with a minimum of 3 months validity.
- Current email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Spain Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport valid for 3 months from the date of arrival in the Schengen Area, from an ETIAS eligible country.
- Credit or debit card to pay the ETIAS Spain application fee.
- A current email address at which to receive the approved ETIAS for Spain.
- The requirements for an ETIAS for Spain specify that the holder must use the same passport to complete the ETIAS application as that used to enter the Schengen zone, as the approved ETIAS Spain will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. Applicants with dual nationality should keep this in mind.
- Those who change their passport during the validity of the ETIAS will be required to submit a new ETIAS for Spain application.
- Further ETIAS requirements to travel to Spain, in the form of supporting documentation to present at the border, maybe announced closer to the launch date and will be published on this site when available.
Spain Visa Exemptions
- The ETIAS for Spain (European Travel Information and Authorization System) is an electronic travel authorization that will allow eligible citizens to travel to Spain and all of the 26 Schengen Area member countries for short stays.
- The European Commission is expected to introduce the ETIAS Visa Waiver for Spain in 2022 in order to pre-identify any possible risks or threats associated with visitors traveling to Schengen Area countries and protect and strengthen European borders.
Spain Visa General Information
- The European Visa Waiver for Spain will be a multiple entry travel authorization and is expected to allow multiple short stays of 90 days each in the Schengen Area. It will be valid for a total of 3 years from the date of approval.
- European visa waiver citizens will be able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Spain online. It only takes a few minutes to complete the ETIAS Spain application form with personal, passport, and travel information. Applicants are also required to answer a few health and security-related questions, and pay the ETIAS fee, in order to submit the ETIAS application form for Spain and receive an approved visa waiver.
- ETIAS Spain is not a visa. It is an electronic travel permit that will allow travel to Spain and the Schengen Area for purposes of a business, tourism, transit, or medical treatment.
- Those eligible to apply for the ETIAS to Spain who wishes to travel to the country for other purposes should contact the nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate for further information.
Spain Visa FAQs
- Although the ETIAS Spain will be electronically linked to the holder’s passport, travelers are advised to print at least 1 copy of the approved ETIAS authorization to present upon arrival in the Schengen Area.
- If the ETIAS to Spain is rejected, applicants are expected to be able to submit a new ETIAS application. As even small errors in the information provided may result in the refusal of the ETIAS Spain, applicants will need to make sure that all of the data entered exactly matches the details of their travel document.
- However, this information has yet to be confirmed and will be updated once finalized by the European Commission.
Spain Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens will be able to apply for the ETIAS to Spain through a simple online application. Applicants will be required to fill in the application form with basic personal and passport information, answer some security questions, and pay a visa fee to receive an approved ETIAS.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...