Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Italy Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Italy Visa
- The passport will be valid for a minimum of 3 months.
- Current email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Italy Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eligible country with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of arrival in the Schengen Area.
- Credit or debit card to pay the ETIAS application fee.
- A current email address where the approved ETIAS will be sent.
Italy Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Singapore can go to Italy without a visa.
- The European Visa Waiver for Italy (ETIAS) is an electronic travel authorization, expected to be implemented from 2022, which will allow eligible citizens to travel to Italy for business, tourism, transit, or medical treatment.
Italy Visa General Information
- ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System.
- The ETIAS for Italy will also grant travelers authorization to visit all of the 26 countries that make up the Schengen passport-free zone.
- The European Union is introducing the ETIAS Visa Waiver for Italy to identify possible threats or risks associated with visitors traveling to any of the Schengen Area countries, and protect and strengthen its borders.
- ETIAS Italy will be a multiple-entry travel authorization and is expected to allow a maximum stay of 90 days in the Schengen area with each entry. It will be valid for a total of 3 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Italy online. To complete the ETIAS Italy application form, it will be necessary to fill in some personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters.
- Those eligible to apply for the ETIAS to Italy who wishes to study or work, or stay for longer than 90 consecutive days, should contact the nearest Italian Embassy or Consulate for further information.
Italy Visa FAQs
- The approved ETIAS Italy will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. ETIAS requirements to travel to Italy specify that the holder must use the same passport to enter the Schengen zone as that used to complete the ETIAS application.
- If the traveler’s passport expires during the period of validity, it will be necessary to submit a new ETIAS application.
- Further requirements for an ETIAS for Italy, in the form of supporting documentation, may be requested depending on the first Schengen state the applicant chooses to travel to.
- All eligible travelers to the Schengen Area, including children, are required to obtain an ETIAS visa waiver. It will be necessary to submit a separate kids ETIAS for Italy application for minors.
- The ETIAS Italy will allow the holder multiple short stays in Italy and other Schengen Area countries during its 3-year validity. After the expiry of the ETIAS, it will be necessary to submit a new ETIAS application from outside the Schengen area in order to obtain an extension.
Italy Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens will be able to apply for the ETIAS visa waiver for Italy through a simple online application. The approved ETIAS Italy will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...