Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Denmark Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Denmark Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 3 months.
- Valid credit/debit card.
- Current email address.
- Travel information such as Schengen state of intended first entry.
Denmark Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Having a passport from an ETIAS Denmark-eligible country valid for 3 months from the intended date of arrival in Denmark and the Schengen passport-free zone is the main Denmark ETIAS visa waiver requirement in order to submit an ETIAS application.
- The Requirements for an ETIAS for Denmark state that the passport used to complete the online application should be the same as that which the applicant will later use to travel to the Schengen Area, as the ETIAS is electronically linked to an individual passport. Travelers with dual nationality should ensure they bring the correct travel documentation.
- A valid credit or debit card with which to pay the ETIAS Denmark fee.
- A current email address to which a copy of the approved ETIAS for Denmark will be sent.
Denmark Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Singapore can go to Denmark without a visa.
- By the end of 2022, citizens of visa waiver countries for Europe will be required to apply for an ETIAS for Denmark in order to visit the country. ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System and it is an electronic visa waiver that will not only allow short stays in Denmark but in all of the 26 Schengen Zone countries as well.
Denmark Visa General Information
- The EU Parliament and Commission are providing financial support to implement ETIAS Denmark in order to increase safety within European borders. The ETIAS Visa Waiver for Denmark will improve security by pre-screening travelers before they enter any of the Schengen Area countries.
- The European Visa Waiver for Denmark will be a multiple entry travel authorization and permit a maximum stay of 90 days within every 180 days. It will be valid for a total of 3 years, so there is no need to apply for ETIAS before every trip to Denmark.
- Eligible passport holders are able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Denmark online, which only takes a few minutes to complete. It is necessary to complete the ETIAS Denmark application form with personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters, in order to receive an approved Danish ETIAS waiver via email.
- Those who apply for the ETIAS to Denmark are able to visit the Schengen Area for purposes of tourism, business, transit, or medical reasons. In order to visit Denmark for other purposes, travelers should contact a Danish Embassy or Consulate for further information.
Denmark Visa FAQs
- When traveling to Denmark and the Schengen Area, holders of an approved ETIAS will be able to present the passport with the linked ETIAS to transportation carriers and border control to gain access to Schengen countries.
- Further ETIAS Requirements for traveling to Denmark may be announced by the European Commission closer to the launch date and will be published on this website once made available.
Denmark Visa Application Process
Eligible applicants can obtain the ETIAS Denmark exclusively online through a simple application, without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...