- Arrival to Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade, capital of Serbia.
- 3 hours Belgrade City tour: panoramic sightseeing of wider downtown: Parliament, Presidency, Terazije and Republic square, former Ministry of Defense building destroyed in NATO bombing in 1999. Walking sightseeing of Knez Mihajlova main pedestrian street and Belgrade Fortress on the confluence of Sava and Danube River.
- Visit to Saint Sava's Temple, biggest Orthodox Christian church in the world by volume.
- Overnight in Belgrade.
Visit- Nikola Tesla Museum
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit to Nikola Tesla Museum, that keeps more than 160000 original documents, devices and other personal items as original legacy of this Serbian - American inventor. Visit to Museum of Yugoslav History and mausoleum of Tito, president of Yugoslavia and leader of Movement of Non-Aligned Countries during Cold War.
- Visit to Zemun Town, former Austro-Hungarian city, with Millennium Tower on Gardos Hill overlooking confluence of Sava to Danube and Belgrade.
- Overnight in Belgrade.
Visit- Novi Sad City
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Sightseeing of Novi Sad City, the second biggest city in Serbia.
- Tour continues to Petrovaradin Fortress that is second biggest fortress in Europe, known as "Gibraltar on Danube", built at 17th century, with more than 20 kilometers of fortress tunnel network. Sightseeing of Sremski Karlovci, small baroque town, a place of conservation of Serbian culture and Serbian Orthodox Christian religion in 17th-19th century, with sightseeing of downtown, visit to Bee-keeping Museum and wine tasting in one of wine cellars that are very common on this area.
- Overnight in
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Visit to Natural History Center of Serbia with exhibition dedicated to dinosaurs, Ice Age animals, world wildlife and geology.
- Relax by the Lisine Waterfall with optional lunch in restaurant in a cave beside the waterfall or on nearby river. Visit to Resavska Cave, most famous Serbian cave system. Follows visit to Manasija Monastery, fortified medieval monastery complex and one of the most important monuments of Serbian medieval art from the beginning of the 15th century.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out from Hotel, Transfer to the airport. PCR test.
- End of services.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...