Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Vatican City Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Vatican City schengen visa
Documents Required for Vatican City Visa
- Visa Application Form.
- Passport Photo.
- Accommodation Bookings.
- Travel Insurance.
- Bank Statement.
- Travel Bookings.
- Previous Passport.
- Cover Letter.
- Current Details.
Vatican City Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Completed application form for Vatican City.
- Photo must be no older than 6 months.
- Hotel reservation(s) in Vatican City for the duration of your visit. The embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until the visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time, and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
- Proof of travel insurance for Vatican City with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have insurance with them along with a copy of your credit card and the table of benefits. A minimum cover of EUR 30,000. The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have insurance with them along with a copy of your credit card and the table of benefits. Travel medical insurance for everyone from all over the world with Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage. Get coverage for travel delay, lost checked luggage, emergency response & natural disasters, personal liability. Get ready for unexpected medical problems and accidents.
- A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from Russia. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. Original bank statements for the last 3 months showing sufficient funds to cover stay in the Schengen Area.
- A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Vatican City. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one-way, round-trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
- Provide a previous passport of Russia if any.
- Original Passport or Travel document of Russia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel, and details of the other members traveling with you.
- Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, the purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original payslips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Vatican City Visa General Information
- The Vatican maintains an open border with Italy and is treated as part of the Schengen Area. Since the Vatican City is only accessible via Italy entrance is not possible without entering the Schengen Area first and therefore Schengen visa rules apply de facto.
- For an Italy visa, you must submit a passport or other travel document issued within the last 10 years. This must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least another 3 months after the date you intend to leave the Schengen area.
- Each person traveling with you on your travel document must submit their own visa form.
- When you submit your application your fingerprints will be taken. These will remain valid for 5 years. Some applicants, such as children under the age of 12, do not need to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will be charged a fee for your application. If you apply through an external service provider you will also have to pay an extra fee to the provider.
Vatican City Visa Application Process
Citizens of the Russian Federation need to apply for a Visa for Vatican City. We recommend contacting the nearest embassy or consulate of Vatican City for more information.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...