Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
New Zealand Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for New Zealand Visa
- Passport with at least 2 months’ validity.
- Email address to receive the NZeTA.
- A method of payment, e.g. a credit or debit card.
- Recent photo.
New Zealand Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport valid for at least two months beyond the intended date of arrival in New Zealand.
- Credit or debit card to pay the eTA fee and tourism levy.
- A current email address at which to receive the approved eTA.
- Photograph of the applicant.
New Zealand Visa General Information
- It allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business, or transit purposes.
- It is now an obligatory requirement for visa waiver nationalities, as well as airline and cruise line crew of all nationalities, to have an eTA NZ in order to travel to New Zealand.
- The New Zealand eTA allows multiple entries for short stays during its validity and is valid for 2 years.
- The eTA New Zealand for airline and cruise crew is valid for 5 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens can apply through the simple New Zealand eTA application online.
- Applicants are required to fill in the New Zealand eTA application form with personal and passport information. They must also answer a few questions about criminal history and whether the applicant is seeking medical treatment in New Zealand.
- It is also necessary to pay a small processing fee and tourism levy in order to receive an approved eTA for New Zealand via email.
New Zealand Visa FAQs
- Applicants will also need to meet the entry eTA requirements for New Zealand in order to gain access to the country. It is advisable to print a copy of the approved eTA New Zealand to present upon arrival at border control, alongside their passport.
- As the eTA is electronically linked to a specific passport, travelers with more than one passport should ensure that they use the same passport to travel to New Zealand as they used to complete the eTA application.
- Travelers are advised to bring a printed copy of the NZeTA, although this is not an official requirement.
- If the applicant changes their passport during the validity of the eTA, it is necessary to inform the New Zealand immigration service to have the eTA transferred to the new passport.
- Those passing through New Zealand with the eTA NZ on the way to an onward destination are required to transit through Auckland International Airport.
New Zealand Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens are able to apply for an eTA through a simple online application. Once approved, the eTA will be sent to the applicant electronically.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...