Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
New Zealand Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for New Zealand Visa
- Passport with at least 2 months’ validity.
- Email address to receive the NZeTA.
- A method of payment, e.g. a credit or debit card.
- Recent photo.
Eligibility Criteria for New Zealand Visa
- Passport valid for at least two months beyond the intended date of arrival in New Zealand.
- Credit or debit card to pay the eTA fee and tourism levy.
- A current email address at which to receive the approved eTA.
- Photograph of the applicant.
New Zealand Visa Guidelines
- It allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business, or transit purposes.
- It is now an obligatory requirement for visa waiver nationalities, as well as airline and cruise line crew of all nationalities, to have an eTA NZ in order to travel to New Zealand.
- The New Zealand eTA allows multiple entries for short stays during its validity and is valid for 2 years.
- The eTA New Zealand for airline and cruise crew is valid for 5 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens can apply through the simple New Zealand eTA application online.
- Applicants are required to fill in the New Zealand eTA application form with personal and passport information. They must also answer a few questions about criminal history and whether the applicant is seeking medical treatment in New Zealand.
- It is also necessary to pay a small processing fee and tourism levy in order to receive an approved eTA for New Zealand via email.
New Zealand Visa Process
Eligible citizens are able to apply for an eTA through a simple online application. Once approved, the eTA will be sent to the applicant electronically.