Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Japan Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Japan Visa
- Valid passport.
- Completed online application form.
Japan Visa Eligibility Criteria
- A valid Russian passport, signed, with 2 blank visa pages.
- A recent passport-sized photos with a white background.
- A copy of the latest bank certificate and income tax return in order to prove financial ability to pay for the trip.
If someone else will be funding the trip, the application should include documentation from the sponsor, including:
- A Letter of Guarantee.
- A document proving the relationship between the sponsor and the applicant.
- A bank certificate and income tax return from the sponsor.
- A detailed schedule of the trip itinerary, including dates, cities, points of contact, and accommodation.
- Proof of roundtrip travel to Japan in the form of a travel reservation by air or ship.
Japan Visa General Information
- The Japanese government is implementing the Japan online visa in order to make it easier for eligible citizens to visit the country, strengthen immigration controls, and reduce visa application workloads at Japanese diplomatic missions.
- The Japan tourist visa online will be a single entry visa and allow holders to enter the country once, although the period of stay allowed has yet to be announced. This information will be published on this site when available.
- The Japan visa online will first be available to Chinese citizens who wish to visit Japan for short stays, as Japan visas issued to Chinese visitors currently make up 70% of all visa applications. The Japanese eVisa is then expected to be rolled out to other eligible nationalities.
- In order to apply for the Japanese visa online, it will be necessary to complete the simple electronic visa application form for Japan. Applicants will be able to fill in the Japan visa online application form in just a few minutes, by supplying personal and passport information, and travel details, and answering a few security-related questions.
- Those eligible for the eVisa for Japan who wish to stay in the country for longer periods and purposes such as to work and study should contact their nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate for further information.
Japan Visa FAQs
- Current Japan visa requirements for certain visa types require the applicant to have a Japanese sponsor or guarantor that will support the application and cover expenses for the person applying for a visa. It is currently unknown whether this will be a requirement to obtain the eVisa.
- As the eVisa is not yet available, the full list of Japan online visa requirements will be published when made available by the Japanese government.
Japan Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens will be able to complete the simple Japanese eVisa application online, which is expected to take only a few minutes to complete, to receive an approved eVisa. It has not yet been announced how long it will take to get the Japan online visa once the application has been submitted. This information will be published on this site when available.
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.
Top 15 Stunning Museums in Russia that You Must Visit
Russia is rich in history, spectacular architecture, surreal cultural landmarks, and magnificent museums. Among the broad array of...