Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Indonesia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Indonesia Visa
- Valid passport.
- Email address.
- Payment method.
- Return/onward ticket.
Eligibility Criteria for Indonesia Visa
- A valid credit or debit card to pay the processing fee for the e-Visa.
- A current email address to which updates about the application and the approved e-Visa will be sent.
- A return or onward flight ticket.
- Evidence of enough finances to cover the stay in Indonesia.
- The e-Visa for Indonesia passport requirements state that the applicant needs to have an eligible passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected arrival date in Indonesia.
Indonesia Visa Exemptions
Citizens of Russian Federation can go to Indonesia without a visa.
Indonesia Visa Guidelines
- The primary motive for the launch is to streamline the Indonesia visa application process, and remove the need to wait in long border queues to obtain an Indonesian visa on arrival.
- The Indonesian online visa has also been implemented to eliminate the need for in-person visits to submit a visa application at a diplomatic mission, as part of the Indonesia COVID-19 control strategy.
- In an effort to stimulate economic recovery, the Indonesia visa online is first being made available to business travelers from select countries who have a Travel Corridor agreement with the Indonesian government, as well as as well as investors, skilled workers, and civil servants.
- To obtain an electronic Indonesia business visa, eligible applicants are able to fill out the simple Indonesia visa application form online, which only takes a few minutes to complete with basic biographical, apssport, and travel information.
- It is also necessary to provide some supporting documentation, and pay the online Indonesia visa fees before submitting the form.
- An approved e-Visa for Indonesia may be granted for different periods of validity and permitted stay, and as either a single or multiple entry visa, depending on the needs of the traveler.
- Those who wish to visit Indonesia for purposes not permitted with an e-Visa, such as for tourism or to undertake permanent employment, must contact their nearest Indonesian embassy or consulate for further visa information.
Indonesia Visa Process
The Indonesia visa processing time is expected to be within 5 business days of submitting the e-Visa form. Nevertheless, eligible citizens are advised to apply as soon as they know their travel dates in case of any processing delays.