Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Denmark Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Denmark Visa
- Passport with minimum validity of 3 months.
- Valid credit/debit card.
- Current email address.
- Travel information such as Schengen state of intended first entry.
Eligibility Criteria for Denmark Visa
- A valid credit or debit card with which to pay the ETIAS Denmark fee
- A current email address to which a copy of the approved ETIAS for Denmark will be sent.
- Having a passport from an ETIAS Denmark-eligible country valid for 3 months from the intended date of arrival in Denmark and the Schengen passport-free zone is the main Denmark ETIAS visa waiver requirement in order to submit an ETIAS application.
- The Requirements for an ETIAS for Denmark state that the passport used to complete the online application should be the same as that which the applicant will later use to travel to the Schengen Area, as the ETIAS is electronically linked to an individual passport. Travelers with dual nationality should ensure they bring the correct travel document.
Denmark Visa Exemptions
By the end of 2022, citizens of visa waiver countries for Europe will be required to apply for an ETIAS for Denmark in order to visit the country. ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System and it is an electronic visa waiver that will not only allow short stays in Denmark but in all of the 26 Schengen Zone countries as well.
Denmark Visa Guidelines
- The EU Parliament and Commission is providing financial support to implement ETIAS Denmark in order to increase safety within European borders. The ETIAS Visa Waiver for Denmark will improve security by pre-screening travelers before they enter any of the Schengen Area countries.
- The European Visa Waiver for Denmark will be a multiple entry travel authorization and permit a maximum stay of 90 days within every 180 days. It will be valid for a total of 3 years, so there is no need to apply for ETIAS before every trip to Denmark.
- Eligible passport holders are able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Denmark online, which only takes a few minutes to complete. It is necessary to complete the ETIAS Denmark application form with personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters, in order to receive an approved Danish ETIAS waiver via email.
- Those who apply for the ETIAS to Denmark are able to visit the Schengen Area for purposes of tourism, business, transit or medical reasons. In order to visit Denmark for other purposes, travelers should contact a Danish Embassy or Consulate for further information.
Denmark Visa Process
- Necessary documentation needed to submit an application for the European visa waiver for Denmark.
- Applicants are also required to supply a current email address to which a copy of the approved ETIAS for Denmark will be sent.