Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
China Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
China tourist visa
Documents Required for China Visa
- Visa Application Form.
- Passport Photo.
- Passport Copy.
- Previous Visa.
- Previous Passport.
- Bank Statement.
- Current Details.
- Accomodation Bookings.
- Travel Bookings.
China Visa Eligibility Criteria
Visa Application Form
Completed application form for China.
Photo must be no older than 6 months.
Original Passport or Travel document of Russia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A clear scan copy of passport of Russia with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Previous visas if available.
Provide a previous passport of Russia if any.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from Russia. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Hotel reservation(s) in China for the duration of your visit. Embassy recommends not to purchase tickets until visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and effort by buying actual tickets. Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
A round-trip flight reservations(s) for China. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
China Visa Exemptions
China is closed for travel. Most visitors from Russia will not be allowed to travel to China. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel China.
China Visa General Information
China tourist visa is required for Russian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for China tourist visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying China tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
China Visa FAQs
- Visa not required for 30 days for travelling as part of an accredited tour group.
- 24-hour visit without a visa when in transit through China (unless arriving in Fuzhou Changle International Airport, Huangshan Tunxi International Airport, Mudanjiang Hailang Airport, Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport and Yanji Chaoyangchuan Airport).
- 72-hour visit without a visa when in transit through Changsha, Guilin and Harbin.
- 144-hours visit without a visa when in transit through Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Jieyang, Kunming, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qinhuangdao, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen and Xi'an.Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan do count as third countries under the 24, 72 and 144-hours visa-free transit (TWOV) policies.
- Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan do count as third countries under the 24, 72 and 144-hours visa-free transit (TWOV) policies.
- May visit Suifenhe without a visa for up to 15 days if travelling with at least one companion.
- Residents of Amur Oblast may visit Heihe without a visa for a day.
China Visa Application Process
Citizens of Russian Federation need to apply for a Visa for China. We recommend contacting the nearest embassy or consulate of China for more information.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...