Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Canada Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Canada Visa
- Valid passport.
- Valid debit/credit card details.
- Current email address.
Canada Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eTA eligible country.
- Valid current email address to receive the eTA.
- Credit or debit card to pay the Canada eTA fee.
- In a few cases, additional documents will be required to be provided to the government of Canada to continue with the eTA Canada Tourist visa online application.
- It is essential to enter Canada with the same passport or travel document used during the application, as the approved eTA is linked to the traveler’s passport.
Canada Visa Exemptions
A Digital Health Certificate mandatory for all passengers arriving by air or land.
Canada Visa General Information
- The eTA allows multiple entries for tourism, business, or transit for a maximum stay of 6 months each time. It is valid for 5 years or until the associated passport expiration date, whichever comes first.
- The Canada eTA online application form is straightforward and simple to complete. Applicants will need to provide personal details, passport information, and contact details. Applicants will also need to answer a few simple questions about their background, including medical history.
- Once the eTA is approved, it is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport.
- Travelers that wish to travel to Canada for other purposes, such as to study or work should contact the nearest Canada Embassy or Consulate for further information.
Canada Visa FAQs
- The eTA for Canada is a multiple entry visa available for visa-exempt passport holders for tourism, business, or transit purposes, with stays up to 6 months for each entry.
- With an approved eTA Canada visa it is illegal to work and to exceed the authorized end of the stay without an extension.
- eligible citizens are required to complete a Canada eTA application and receive approval before traveling and entering Canada.
- When traveling to Canada, the airline staff will scan your passport to confirm the validity of the approved eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization).
- The eTA Canada online visa allows multiple entries with a maximum stay of up to 6 months each time. The validity of the eTA Canada is 5 years, or until the associated passport expires, whichever comes first.
- Proof of travel or health insurance is not a mandatory requirement for the Canada eTA to be approved. However, travelers are advised to have travel health insurance to cover the duration of their stay in Canada in case medical treatment is required during the trip.
- For an eTA renewal, it is necessary to complete and submit another eTA for Canada online application.
- It is possible to extend a Canada eTA while in Canada. The extension for an eTA renewal must be made at a Canadian office, at least 30 days before the authorized period of stay ends.
Canada Visa Application Process
Eligible citizens can complete the Canada eTA online application form to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization. Applicants are required to provide personal details, and passport information, a current email address, and pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card. As the eTA for Canada is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport, there is no need to print out a copy of the approved eTA. Applicants will simply need to present their passport at the Canadian border control upon arrival to the country.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...