Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Thailand Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Thailand Visa
- Valid passport with 30 days validity minimum and with 1 blank page.
- Image of the passport cover and information page.
- Valid debit/credit card.
- Current email.
- Travel information such as airline bookings.
- Proof of accommodation.
Thailand Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from a Thai eVisa eligible country valid for at least 30 days from the intended date of arrival, containing at least one blank page.
- Credit or debit card to pay the Thailand visa fee.
- Current email address at which to receive the approved eVisa on arrival.
Thailand Visa General Information
- The Government of the Kingdom of Thailand implemented eVisa Thailand in order to accelerate border control operations for travelers.
- The new online process simplifies the procedure to enter Thailand by permitting travelers to apply directly online for a visa and use the dedicated fast lane for the Thailand eVisa on arrival to gain expedited entry to the country.
- The online eVisa for Thailand grants a single entry stay of up to 15 days in Thailand and is valid for a total of 30 days from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens can apply through a simple Thailand eVisa application form, which only takes minutes to complete. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal, passport, and travel information and pay the Thai visa online fee to receive the approved Thai eVisa via email.
- The Thailand eVisa is available for those arriving by air and can be used for entry at selected International airports in Thailand.
Thailand Visa FAQs
- An image of the passport biographical page.
- An image of the passport cover page.
- Airline tickets for both arrival and departure, this can be an image or a copy.
- Proof of accommodation bookings in Thailand.
Thailand Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens can apply online for the Thailand eVisa on arrival by completing a simple online application form. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal and passport details and travel information and pay a visa fee to receive the approved eVisa via email. It is then necessary to print a copy to present at Thai border control, in order to receive a visa stamp and gain entry to the country.
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.
Top 15 Stunning Museums in Russia that You Must Visit
Russia is rich in history, spectacular architecture, surreal cultural landmarks, and magnificent museums. Among the broad array of...