Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
France Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for France Visa
- Passport with at least 3 months validity.
- Email address to which the ETIAS for France can be sent.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Eligibility Criteria for France Visa
- Passport from an eligible country with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of arrival.
- Credit or debit card to pay the ETIAS for France application fee.
- A current email address to which the approved ETIAS France will be sent.
France Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Portugal can go to France without a visa.
France Visa Guidelines
- The ETIAS visa waiver for France is the European Travel Information and Authorization System. This electronic travel authorization is expected to be introduced by the end of 2022 and will allow eligible citizens to travel to France for tourism, business, medical treatment, or transit purposes.
- The ETIAS for France is being implemented in order to allow visa waiver citizens to travel to and within all of the 26 countries which make up the Schengen passport-free area, and strengthen European borders against security threats.
- The French ETIAS visa waiver will be a multiple-entry travel authorization and is expected to allow a maximum 90-day stay in the Schengen Area with each entry. The ETIAS France will be valid for 3 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for France to receive approved travel authorization. To complete the ETIAS France application form, applicants will be required to fill in some personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters.
- Those eligible to apply for the ETIAS to France who wishes to travel to the Schengen Area for purposes other than tourism should contact the nearest French Embassy or Consulate for further information.
France Visa Process
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply for the ETIAS visa waiver for France through a simple online application. The approved ETIAS France will be electronically attached to the applicant’s passport.