Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
France Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for France Visa
- Passport with at least 3 months validity.
- Email address to which the ETIAS for France can be sent.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
France Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eligible country with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of arrival.
- Credit or debit card to pay the ETIAS for France application fee.
- A current email address to which the approved ETIAS France will be sent.
France Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Poland can go to France without a visa.
France Visa General Information
- The ETIAS visa waiver for France is the European Travel Information and Authorization System. This electronic travel authorization is expected to be introduced by the end of 2022 and will allow eligible citizens to travel to France for tourism, business, medical treatment or transit purposes.
- The ETIAS for France is being implemented in order to allow visa waiver citizens to travel to and within all of the 26 countries which make up the Schengen passport-free area, and strengthen European borders against security threats.
- The French ETIAS visa waiver will be a multiple-entry travel authorization and is expected to allow a maximum 90-day stay in the Schengen Area with each entry. The ETIAS France will be valid for 3 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for France to receive an approved travel authorization. To complete the ETIAS France application form, applicants will be required to fill in some personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters.
France Visa FAQs
- ETIAS requirements to travel to France specify that the holder must use the same passport to enter the Schengen Area as that used to complete the ETIAS application, as the approved ETIAS France will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. Those with multiple passports due to dual nationality should bear this in mind.
- It will be necessary to submit a new application if the traveler’s passport expires during the period of validity of the ETIAS.
- Further requirements for an ETIAS for France, in the form of supporting documentation upon arrival, may be requested depending on the first Schengen state the applicant chooses to travel to.
France Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply for the ETIAS visa waiver for France through a simple online application. The approved ETIAS France will be electronically attached to the applicant’s passport.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...