Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Indonesia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Indonesia Visa
- Valid passport.
- Email address.
- Payment method.
- Return/onward ticket.
Indonesia Visa Eligibility Criteria
- A valid credit or debit card to pay the processing fee for the e-Visa.
- A current email address to which updates about the application and the approved e-Visa will be sent.
- A return or onward flight ticket.
- Evidence of enough finances to cover the stay in Indonesia.
Indonesia Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Norway can go to Indonesia without a visa.
Indonesia Visa General Information
- The primary motive for the launch is to streamline the Indonesia visa application process and remove the need to wait in long border queues to obtain an Indonesian visa on arrival.
- The Indonesian online visa has also been implemented to eliminate the need for in-person visits to submit a visa application at a diplomatic mission, as part of the Indonesia COVID-19 control strategy.
- In an effort to stimulate economic recovery, the Indonesia visa online is first being made available to business travelers from select countries who have a Travel Corridor agreement with the Indonesian government, as well as as well as investors, skilled workers, and civil servants.
- To obtain an electronic Indonesia business visa, eligible applicants are able to fill out the simple Indonesia visa application form online, which only takes a few minutes to complete with basic biographical, apssport, and travel information.
- It is also necessary to provide some supporting documentation, and pay the online Indonesia visa fees before submitting the form.
- An approved e-Visa for Indonesia may be granted for different periods of validity and permitted stay, and as either a single or multiple entry visa, depending on the needs of the traveler.
Indonesia Visa FAQs
- Online Indonesia business visa requirements also state that it is mandatory to have a letter from a guarantor. This may be from either a member of the Board of Directors or an authorized HRD manager of an Indonesian company.
- Once the applicant receives their approved visa online sent via email, they will be able to print a copy to present upon arrival in Indonesia alongside their passport, to gain entry to the country.
- Further online Indonesia visa information, including additional eligible countries and whether the e-Visa will be available as an Indonesia tourist visa, is expected to be announced by the government in the near future. It will be published on this page once made available.
Indonesia Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for the electronic visa for Indonesia by completing a simple online form, which only takes a few minutes to complete with basic passport, biographical, and travel information.
11 Best Balkan Countries to Visit
The Balkans have become budding tourist destinations. Overloaded with stunning natural landscapes, magnificent coastlines, rich cultural heritage, breathtaking...
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....