Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
United Arab Emirates
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for United Arab Emirates Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Recent photograph, passport-size.
- Image of the passport information page.
- Current email address.
- Credit/debit card details.
United Arab Emirates Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eVisa eligible country valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the UAE.
- Image of the biographical page of the passport.
- Photograph of the traveler, passport-style.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay the visa fee.
- A current email address at which to receive the approved UAE eVisa and any updates and notifications.
United Arab Emirates Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Netherlands can go to the United Arab Emirates without a visa.
United Arab Emirates Visa General Information
- The United Arab Emirates Online Visa is an electronic visa that allows eligible citizens to travel to the UAE for short stays for tourism purposes.
- The Ministry of the Interior of the United Arab Emirates implemented the UAE visa online in order to facilitate the process of obtaining a Tourist visa for the UAE, saving applicants time when applying for a UAE visa.
- The UAE visa online is a single entry visa which allows the holder to enter the United Arab Emirates once for a stay of up to 30 consecutive days. An approved United Arab Emirates Tourist Visa is valid for 60 days to enter the UAE from the date of issue.
- Eligible citizens can apply in just a few minutes through the simple United Arab Emirates Online Visa Application. It is necessary for applicants to fill in personal and passport information, and provide details of their trip, in order to receive an approved United Arab Emirates Visa via email.
- It takes 1-3 business days for the UAE tourist visa application to be approved. UAE visa applications will take longer to process if submitted during weekends in the United Arab Emirates (Friday and Saturday), or on public holidays.
- The UAE tourist visa can be used to enter the United Arab Emirates through any airport in the country.
United Arab Emirates Visa FAQs
- There may be further UAE online visa requirements for supporting documents depending on the applicant’s nationality and status.
- Any dependants of the main applicant ( a spouse, children below 18 years of age, or parents above 60 years of age) are required to enclose in the application supporting documents that prove the status of the relationship, e.g. marriage certificate or birth certificate.
- Once approved, the traveler must print a copy of the UAE visa online to present upon arrival at border control in the United Arab Emirates, alongside the same passport used to complete the application, in order to gain entry to the United Arab Emirates.
United Arab Emirates Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens can apply for a UAE online visa by completing a simple online application.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...