Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Canada Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Canada Visa
- Valid passport.
- Valid debit/credit card details.
- Current email address.
Canada Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eTA eligible country.
- Valid current email address to receive the eTA.
- Credit or debit card to pay the Canada eTA fee.
Canada Visa General Information
- The eTA allows multiple entries for tourism, business, or transit for a maximum stay of 6 months each time.
- It is valid for 5 years or until the associated passport expiration date, whichever comes first.
- The Canada eTA online application form is straightforward and simple to complete.
- Applicants will need to provide personal details, passport information, and contact details. Applicants will also need to answer a few simple questions about their background, including medical history.
- Once the eTA is approved, it is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport.
Canada Visa FAQs
- In a few cases, additional documents will be required to be provided to the government of Canada to continue with the eTA Canada Tourist visa online application.
- It is essential to enter Canada with the same passport or travel document used during the application, as the approved eTA is linked to the traveler’s passport.
Canada Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens can complete the Canada eTA online application form to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization. According to Canada’s visa policy, applicants are required to provide personal details, passport information, and a current email address, and pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card.
- As the eTA for Canada is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport, there is no need to print out a copy of the approved eTA. Applicants will simply need to present their passport at the Canadian border control upon arrival in the country.
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....
15 Cheapest Countries in Asia to Visit on Your Next Holiday
Asia, the largest continent in the world, is filled with breathtaking destinations to travel. From Uzbekistan to Thailand,...