- The grand tour of commences with the arrival at Cancun.
- There are no activities for the day and so take your time to explore the city and chill out at the beach. The Mexican city, Cancun, on the Yucatan Peninsula throbs with nightlife and is famous for posh resorts and sun-kissed beaches.
- Explore the traditional ambiance of El Centro and hit the clubs and restaurants at Zona Hotelera.
- Quench your love for adventure with Helmet Diving or sea-trekking at the underwater world of Cancun. Strap on the gear and let the professional guide help you experience the incredible adventure of your life.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Begin your day with a delectable breakfast. Drive to explore Chichén Itzá is a complex of Mayan ruins on Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula.
- A massive step pyramid, known as El Castillo or Temple of Kukulcan, dominates the ancient city, which thrived from around 600 A.D. to the 1200s.
- Graphic stone carvings survive at structures like the ball court, Temple of the Warriors and the Wall of the Skulls.
- Nightly sound-and-light shows illuminate the buildings’ sophisticated geometry.
- Later stop by Ik Kil is a cenote outside Pisté in the Tinúm Municipality, Yucatán, Mexico.
- It is located in the northern center of the Yucatán Peninsula and is part of the Ik Kil Archeological Park near Chichen Itza.
- It is open to the public for swimming.
- Return back to Hotel.
Cenotes - Tulum Ruins
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Drive over to Tulum after a delicious breakfast at the Hotel.
- Explore the heart of the Mayan jungle and examine the awe-inspiring Tulum ruins.
- Visit the Tulum archaeological site right after and then soak in the glorious Caribbean sunshine at Tulum Beach.
- Explore the open caves or cenotes next. The first cenote seems like a swimming pool with a spectacular view of the surroundings.
- Go snorkeling in the second cenote, the cavern of crystal clear water decked with stalactites that play with the sunshine, which streams in gently.
- Call it a day with muffins and coffee and then drive back to the hotel for the much-needed rest.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Take the idyllic ferry ride to Cozumel Island after a delicious Caribbean breakfast at the Hotel.
- The under-developed island of Mexico, Cozumel, is ideal for scuba diving adventures.
- Check out the diving spots at Mesoamerican Reef at Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park and take a look at the submerged sculptures too.
- Head out for the snorkeling boat tour upon arrival at Cozumel.
- Admire the views of the Columbia Reef and Palancar Reef at Cozumel, and stop at El Cielo too, to marvel at the magnificent starfish gardens while taking a delightful swim.
- Watch out for eagle rays and turtle fishes while swimming.
Fly Back Home
- It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and the guide as the tour ends today with a breakfast at the Hotel.
- Check out is usually by 11am so book your return flight accordingly.
- Hoping that you have captured the best moments on camera and packed in a host of travel memories to carry back home with you.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
11 Best Balkan Countries to Visit
The Balkans have become budding tourist destinations. Overloaded with stunning natural landscapes, magnificent coastlines, rich cultural heritage, breathtaking...
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....