Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Sweden Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Sweden Visa
- Passport with 3 months validity minimum.
- Travel information (Schengen country of first entry).
- Current email address.
- Valid debit/credit card.
Eligibility Criteria for Sweden Visa
- A valid debit/credit card to pay the ETIAS for Sweden fee.
- A current email address to which the approved Swedish ETIAS will be sent.
Sweden Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Mexico can go to Sweden without a visa.
Sweden Visa Guidelines
- ETIAS for Sweden is travel information and authorization system expected to be implemented in 2022. From this date, visa-exempt foreign citizens for Europe will be required to have an approved ETIAS visa waiver for Sweden in order to travel to Sweden and the 26 Schengen Area countries for short stays.
- As it will be a multiple-entry travel authorization, ETIAS Sweden will allow multiple entries to the Schengen passport-free zone for purposes of transit, tourism, business, or medical treatment.
- With each entry to the Schengen zone, the European visa waiver for Sweden allows a total stay of 90 days within every 180-day period. The ETIAS will be valid for a total of 3 years from the date of approval.
- The ETIAS for Sweden is not a visa; this electronic travel authorization is simply an additional entry requirement for visitors from visa-free countries. As opposed to the lengthier Sweden visa application process, the ETIAS is a quick online registration.
- The European Commission is making it mandatory for visa waiver citizens to apply for the ETIAS to Sweden in order to strengthen Schengen Area borders and improve security within Europe.
- Eligible travelers will be able to fill in the simple ETIAS Sweden application form online in just a few minutes. Applicants are required to provide basic personal and passport information, state the Schengen country of first intended entry, and answer a few security-related questions to complete the ETIAS application for Sweden and receive an approved ETIAS via email.
Sweden Visa Process
- Eligible applicants are able to apply for the ETIAS for Sweden through a simple application online, to receive an approved Swedish ETIAS via email.