Arrival at Mauritius
- Arrive in Mauritius, finish the immigration formalities, pick up luggage and move directly to the Public Lobby of the SSR airport where you will be welcomed by our personals with assistance up to respected vehicle for transfer to respective hotel.
- Check in hotel with a welcome cocktail and after necessary formalities fill in, proceed to room check in.
free and overnight at hotel.
North Island Tour
- After breakfast; A visit in the north part of the island will carry us to Pamplemousses Botanical Garden (entrance fee at your own cost), the oldest botanical garden in the south hemisphere. It contains around 500 species of plant among which 80 variety of palm trees and some indigenous plants.
- 1 hour drive later we reach Port Louis, capital of Mauritius. Founded in 1735 by a French Governor Mahe De Labourdonnais, Port Louis possesses plenty of characters. For examples the old market which shows the fascinating part of Mauritian life or the magnificent architecture called the Caudan Waterfront. It holds a luxurious hotel called the Labourdonnais, 170 boutiques with a real melting pot of local artists and tasty cuisine.
- A visit in Port Louis also conduct you to an ancient Fort constructed in December 1834 named Fort Adelaide (the Citadel). It is a stone fortress which offers an overlooking of the capital like champ de Mars, Cathedral Saint Louis Church, theatre, the government house and so on.
- After Port Louis, drive to the Jumbo hyper market to continue your shopping in its attached shops. Back to hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
South Island Tour
- After breakfast; Today direction in the south part of Mauritius. First shopping! Enjoy the duty free shops of floreal. Then visit to Trou aux Cerf’s one of the biggest crater of an extinct volcano with 85m (279ft) deep and over 200m (656ft) wide.
- From the top of the crater with approximately 610mt height sea level you can enjoy a paranomic view of the ranges of mountain from the western to the eastern part of the island.
- Proceeds then with Grand Bassin also known as Ganga Talao, a sacred lake which communicates with waters of the holy Ganges in India. It’s a place of purification which welcomes thousand of Hindu to pray the deity Shiva.
- Afterward the visit follows at Chamarel, of course passing by the point of Black river Gorges. Chamarel, the seven colored earth is situated in the longest district of Mauritius named Black River.
- It naturally displays a colored volcanic ash in form of seven colors.
- Drive back and overnight at hotel.
Ile Aux Cerf’s,
- After breakfast; Drive to Troud`eauDouce and transfer by speedboat to Ile aux Cerf’s which is a small island of 7 km diameters off the east coast of Mauritius.
- It is a small paradise where your family and you can enjoy the clear calm water and the shinning sun over the long beach’s fringed with by filao trees.
- At a supplement cost, you can visit the waterfall which is a must as you will enjoy the lush green and meadow at your own cost.
- You can also enjoy water activities such as undersea walk to discover the beauty of the aquatic life in Mauritian lagoon, banana tube, parasailing at which are a sensational experience in life.
- Boat transfer back to Mauritius and transfer back to hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day at Leisure
- After breakfast; Whole day free for leisure at hotel.
- After breakfast; Day free for leisure at hotel up to your respected check out time.
- Airport pick up from hotel will be arranged 04 hours before your flight timing.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...