Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United Kingdom Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for United Kingdom Visa
- Biometric passport.
- Valid email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
- Travel details, e.g. dates of arrival and departure, address of the accommodation, etc.
United Kingdom Visa Eligibility Criteria
- In order to submit a UK ETA application, it is first necessary for applicants to meet the online UK visa requirements.
- The passport requirements for a UK eVisa state the applicant should have a valid biometric passport from a country eligible for the electronic travel authorization.
- UK ETA visa requirements also state that it is necessary for the applicant to have a valid debit or credit card to pay the mandatory visa fee.
- Applicants are also required to supply a current email address at which to receive the approved ETA for the UK.
- The only other documents required for a UK tourist visa online are proof of the address where the applicant will stay in the UK.
- UK visa application requirements state it is also necessary to indicate intended travel dates and the port of entry to the United Kingdom when completing the online form.
- If this information changes prior to the departure for the UK, it will be necessary to update the details of the ETA online to guarantee entry to the United Kingdom upon arrival.
United Kingdom Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Maldives can go to the United Kingdom without a visa.
United Kingdom Visa General Information
- The UK ETA visa waiver is an electronic travel authorization that permits eligible citizens to travel to the United Kingdom for purposes of tourism, business, medical treatment, or study.
- The UK electronic travel authorization is currently available to citizens of 4 Middle Eastern countries.
- This will be confirmed on this website once announced by the British government.
- An approved UK ETA visa online is a single entry travel authorization that allows the holder to enter the United Kingdom for a stay of up to 6 months in the country.
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for a UK eVisa through the simple online UK visa application. It is necessary to complete the application form for a visa for the United Kingdom with basic passport, travel, and personal information, which only takes a few minutes to fill in.
- Applicants must also answer a few security questions to submit the online form and receive an approved ETA for the UK sent by email.
United Kingdom Visa FAQs
- Once approved, it is necessary to print a copy of the UK electronic travel authorization to present upon arrival to officials at British border control, alongside their passport, to gain entry to the country.
- The eVisa ETA holder should take care to use the same passport to travel to the United Kingdom that they used to complete the UK ETA application online, as the details of the passport must match those on the approved ETA.
- Further UK immigration requirements for electronic authorization may be announced after the ETA is expanded to other nationalities. These will be published on this site once made available by the British government.
United Kingdom Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for an eVisa waiver for the UK through a simple online application that only takes a few minutes to complete. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few security questions, to submit the form and receive an approved UK electronic visa waiver.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...