Malaysia: A South East Asian Experience Like No Other!
Dive headfirst into the melting pot of Malaysia
Explore the South East Asian melting pot, Malaysia and discover the facets of this unique country. Absorb the vibrant culture of the country and uncover its rich history. Laze around in picturesque beaches, explore stunning national parks and gorge on the delectable Malaysian cuisine.
Arrive in Kuala Lumpur
- Arrival at Airport ,Our tour escort will host you from outside airport
- Enroute enjoy a panoramic tour of Putrajaya, designed as an intelligent Cyber city and the new federal government administrative centre. This is a brand new planned city still in its development
- Later continue your journey to Genting Highlands a beautiful mountain resort and the ‘city of entertainment’
- We then proceed to the Genting Highland's Cable Car Station
- This is the longest cable car in South East Asia a distance of 3.4 kms
- On arrival at the 'top' we proceed to the First World Hotel – the largest hotel in the world – with 6,110 rooms
- Check into your rooms and relax
- After Dinner we will visit the casino (there is a dress code for men and 21 years and below are not allowed inside)
- This casino is open for 24 hours
- After the orientation tour you are free to be on your own
- Overnight at Genting Highlands
- After breakfast at your hotel
- In the afternoon we proceed to Kuala Lumpur
- Enroute visit Batu Caves also known as the Sri Subramanian Temple Complex one of the most visited tourism spots in Malaysia. We spend approximately 1 hour here
- After the visit, we proceed for a Half Day Kuala lumpur City tour to visit the observatory deck of the famous Menara KL Tower for a 360 degree view of this beautiful city
- Continue on a guided tour of this bustling city
- Visit the Golden Triangle the commercial centre, see the King’s Palace residence of the ruler of Malaysia, The National Mosque, the National monument and the superb buildings at the Independence square Make a photo stop of the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world
- Overnight in Kualalumpur
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Morning we depart on a Full day to Sunway Lagoon
- Sunway Lagoon offers adults and children non-stop fun and entertainment all in one place!
- Enjoy the ultimate theme park experience with over 80 attractions sprawled across 88 acres of land!
- Have a splashing good time at the Water Park before enjoying the fun and excitement of the Amusement Park rides with the little ones
- Go wild and interact with the animals at the Wildlife Park and gear up for more action at the Extreme Park before facing your fears at Scream Park
- Whatever your fantasy, Sunway Lagoon has it!
Departure - Onwards
- Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel
- Later today, proceed to the airport for your onward journey
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...