Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Portugal Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Portugal Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 3 months.
- Travel information including intended date of arrival.
- Current email address.
- Valid debit/credit card.
Portugal Visa Eligibility Criteria
- ETIAS requirements for Portugal state that the passport used to complete the application must be the same travel document that the applicant will later use to travel to the Schengen Area.
- A valid debit or credit card to pay the ETIAS Portugal fee.
- A current email address to which the approved ETIAS authorization email will be sent.
Portugal Visa Exemptions
Citizens of Malaysia can go to Portugal without a visa.
Portugal Visa General Information
- The ETIAS Visa Waiver for Portugal is being developed by the European Commission in order to screen visa waiver travelers to Portugal and the Schengen Area and improve European border security.
- The European Visa Waiver for Portugal is a multiple entry travel authorization. It will allow a maximum stay of 90 days for each entry to the Schengen Area within a 180-day period and is valid for 3 years from the date of issue. There is no need to apply for the ETIAS to Portugal for each trip during its validity.
- Eligible citizens can complete the simple ETIAS application for Portugal in just a few minutes. It is necessary to fill in the ETIAS Portugal application form with personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to security matters to receive an approved ETIAS to Portugal via email.
- Those who wish to visit Portugal for purposes other than those permitted with ETIAS Portugal should contact a Portuguese Embassy or Consulate for further information.
Portugal Visa FAQs
Printing a copy of the approved ETIAS is not a mandatory ETIAS Requirement for traveling to Portugal, although applicants are advised to do so in order to guarantee they are able to board their aircraft to the Schengen Area.
Portugal Visa Application Process
A passport from an ETIAS-eligible country is a necessary requirement to apply for the ETIAS for Portugal. Applicants are also required to have a current email address to which updates about the status of the ETIAS will be sent, as well as a valid debit or credit card to pay the ETIAS Portugal fee.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...