Bishkek Tour Package from United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Iraq Country.
Unveil the modern and cosmopolitan charm in Bishkek. This Central Asian gem of Kyrgyzstan takes you on a journey of the unknown and unseen through its scenic beauty, stunning national parks, wildlife trails, breathtaking museums, and whatnot. From Bishkek city tour to Zil Ski Resort to Issyk Kul Lake, Dook’s Bishkek tour package has something for everyone. If you are from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Iraq, Dook invites you to take off a satiating holiday to Bishkek.
Bishkek Welcomes you
- Arrival in Bishkek.
- Transfer airport-hotel by bus.
- Check-in to the hotel.
- 20.30 hrs transfer to restaurant for Dinner.
- 22.00 hrs transfer back to Hotel.
- Free time – can explore night life activities at you own.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Bishkek/Zil Ski Resort/City Tour
- 07.00 hrs – 09.00 hrs, enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop
- 1000 hrs drive to ZIL ski resort mountains. the village is well known for its ski resort thanks especially to its relative proximity to Bishkek (approx. 45 km)
- You can enjoy cable car ride deep into mountains.
- 14.30 hrs lunch at Indian restaurant
- 16.00 hrs city tour of Bishkek: juma mosque the biggest in the city, medical academy, victory Monument with the eternal flame dedicated to the heroes of the second world war, Kyrgyz drama Theatre, the monument to the national hero urkuya – the symbol of freedom, the main square ala- Too where white house is located encouraged by the monument of the manas the great – the National her of Kyrgyz nation
- 18.00 hrs transfer back to hotel
- 19.30 hrs transfer to for dinner
- Transfer to hotel at 22.00 hrs
- Free time – can explore night life activities at you own
- Overnight at hotel
Issyk Kul Lake
- 0700-0930 hrs enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
- 1000 hrs check-out and departure drive to Issyk-Kul lake (225 km, approx. 4 hrs).
- Packed lunch to be given to each Pax at a restaurant. (veg / non veg Biryani with Raita, achar and salad)
- 1500 hrs arrival to resort which is located at the lakeside of Issyk-Kul, 5 km away from the main City cholpon-ata, here you enjoy the fresh air, light breeze from the lake, beautiful nature.
- Afternoon free for resort activities.
- 2000 hrs dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Overnight at the resort.
Issyk-Kul Lake -Bishkek
- 09.30 hrs enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop.
- morning free for water activities at Issyk Kul lake.
- 12.00 hrs check out.
- 13.00 hrs lunch.
- 14.30 hrs drive to Bishkek (225 km, approx. 4 hrs)
- 18.30 hrs check in at Hotel.
- 20.30 hrs transfer to restaurant for dinner.
- 22.00 hrs transfer back to the hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Checkout and transfer to airport.
Click to view Visa information
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...