Astana Tour 2 Nights 3 Days
Explore the futuristic city of Nur Sultan and witness the transformation of the Central Asian hub
18Baiterek Tower Ak Orda Presidential Palace Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan Supreme court of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Central Concert Hall Nur-Astana mosque Monument Kazakh Eli Kazakh National University of the Arts Palace of Independence Palace of Peace and Reconciliation National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan Astana Opera Kenesary Khan Assumption Cathedral Borovoye Zhumbaktas Expo Khan Shatyr Entertainment Center
A blend of history and cutting edge modernity, the Kazakh capital Nur Sultan is a testament to the transformation of the Central Asian countries. Stroll the modern city with its many innovative architectural wonders and learn about the past in the museums that immortalize the history of the country. The tour includes an excursion to the Borovoy lakes, a hamlet of natural tranquility with mountains, lakes and grasslands that presents opportunities for hiking and boating.
Arrival at Astana
- After breakfast visit "Baiterek" (Tree of Life) is a monument, the symbol of the capital.
- The elevator lifts to the observation deck to a height of 97 m - in 1997 the capital was moved from Almaty to Akmola. In 1998 it was renamed to Astana, the imprint of the President's hand.
- The administrative area – Ak Orda the working office of the President, the House of Ministries, the Parliament, the Supreme Court, Kazakhstan Concert Hall.
- Visit to the cathedral mosque "Azret Sultan" a mosque in honor of the Holy Sultan Khodja Ahmet Yassaui who lived in the XXII century.
- The Independence Square, the monument "Kazak Eli", University of Arts, Palace of Independence, the Palace of Peace and Accord (Pyramid) , visit to the National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan .
- Stop at the Lovers' Park - display of the objects.
- Khan Shatyr Shopping Mall (the uniqueness of the facility is a year-round beach on the top floor), the fountain-sculpture "16 horseshoes", Altyn Zhurek Monument, Opera and Ballet Theater.
- Stop at the Museum of the First President, a monument to Zhanibek and Kerey Khans founders of the Kazakh Khanate.
- Showing the embankment of the Yessil river, walking along the embankment. Monument to Khan Kenesary, the last khan of the Kazakh land.
- Visit to Assumption Russian Orthodox Cathedral.
- Visit the Pyramid (Palace of Peace and Reconciliation)
- Transfers back to Hotel .
- Free time to explore the city on your own.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Leave from the hotel to Borovoye.
- Arrival in Borovoye and go sightseeing; see Zhumbaktas Rock (Mysterious Stone), Ablai Khan meadow, “Rakushka” viewing platform, Museum of Ablai Khan, easy hiking the mountains, take an optional horse ride or swim in the beautiful lake.
- Leave for Astana by car.
- Arrival in Astana
- • Overnight at Hotel.
Astana sightseeing & back to home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Going to the EXPO, stop at the Triumphal Arch . a symbolic architectural structure that symbolizes the success of the young republic in the first 20 years of its formation and development.
- Visit to the EXPO territory.
- Visit Pavilion of Kazakhstan.
- Best Practice Area Pavilion.
- Pavilions of Countries .
- Art Center .
- Visit ALZHIR –Memorial Museum of Victims of Political Repressions and Totalitarianism.
- Ethno-Village will acquaint visitors with the rich history, culture, art and traditions of the Kazakh people, where anyone will be transferred to the ethno-cultural environment of the nomadic civilization.
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Free time to explore the city on your own.
- Check out from Hotel.
- Transfer to airport for your onward journey.
Return Air Aickets
Visa support from Kazakhstan
02 nights accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
SIC (Seat in Coach)
English speaking tour guide
Airport /Hotel, Hotel/Airport transfers & City tours
All Transfers & Sightseeing
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...