- Arrival in Almaty.
- Pickup from Airport and drop at Hotel.
- Check in to Shymbulak Resort at Full mountain panoramic view rooms.
- Free Time to Relax.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
- Transfer to Hotel at 10:30 PM.
- Free time – can explore night Life activities at you own.
Overnight at Hotel.
Assorti Restaurant – Drone Shoot
- Enjoy breakfast in the room watching the Splendid view of Shymbulak Range.
- Lunch at Assorti Restaurant.
- Enjoy Cable car activities.
- Special Drone shoot at top Level.
- Special Candle lit Romantic dinner in Panoramic View room (Violin Players Available on request).
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Lesneyas Kazka Special Tree House
- After Breakfast, Check out from Hotel.
- Stay at Lesneyas Kazka Special tree house cottage. (Complimentary entry to Resort's Sauna)
- Enjoy your day with activities like Zipline, Painball shooting, Horse riding Trek etc.
- Local Lunch in Nomadic style at the Biggest Yurt( Nomadic Hut) in Almaty.
- Time to relax and Immerse into Sauna and spa facilities.
- Special Dinner at Tree House( Menu of your choice)
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Almaty Lake/Issyk Lake
- After Breakfast, Move to big Almaty lake/Issyk Lake
- Enjoy Riverside Open BBQ lunch while coming back on the way.
- Drop at Resort.
- Free time to relax.
- Dinner at Resort.
Almaty City Tour
- After breakfast, Check out from resort.
- Check in to Hotel in Almaty city.
- After check in move to Almaty city tour.
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- City tour continues.
- Dinner at Alasha(Uzbek Style Restaurant).
Overnight at Hotel.
Little Brazil Restraunt & Club Shopping Tour
- After Breakfast, Move to mega mall for Shopping.
- Lunch at Little Brazil (Continental + Kazakh Cuisine).
- Drop at Hotel.
- Free time to Relax.
- Club hopping tour ( 3 Clubs shall be covered, only entrance included).
- Late night Drop at hotel.
Fly Back Home
- After Breakfast.
- Late Check out at 1300hrs from Hotel.
- Move to Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- Drop back at Airport.
Things to Do
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...