Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Australia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Australia Visa
- Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Valid email address to receive eVisitor.
- Credit or debit card to pay the fee.
Australia Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- Current email address to receive the approved Australia eVisitor visa.
Australia Visa General Information
- European citizens are required to complete the Australian eVisitor application form online before traveling to Australia.
- The Australia eVisitor is valid for 12 months and allows multiple entries for stays up to 3 months with each entry.
- The eVisitor visa online is issued for tourism or business purposes for short-term stays in Australia. Also, the eVisitor allows eligible foreign citizens to study or train for up to 3 months in Australia.
- To stay for longer periods in Australia, all foreign citizens are required to apply for a visa at an Australia Consulate or Embassy.
Australia Visa FAQs
- The approved eVisitor travel authorization is automatically linked to the traveler’s passport. Therefore, the applicant must arrive in Australia with the same passport used at the moment of application.
Australia Visa Application Process
- Eligible foreign citizens are required to complete a simple Australian eVisitor application online before traveling to Australia.
Shopping in Georgia Tbilisi - 10 Best Shopping Centres & Malls
Georgia is a place of wonders, and nothing can deny the fact that there are so many things...
15 Interesting Facts About Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is one of the most pleasant countries in Central Asia that surprisingly captivates the attention of every...
Top 21 Most Visited Cities in Turkey
Turkey is synonymous with sparkling beaches, stunning architecture, adrenaline adventures, awe-inspiring mosques, and not to mention, otherworldly historical...