Arrival in Leh
- Upon your arrival in Leh airport, you will meet our representative/driver at the airport who will take you to your pre-booked Hotel.
- Day is at leisure.
- In the evening visit Leh market &Shanti stupa.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- After breakfast, drive on the Srinagar highway and visit the hall of fame - Museum constructed by the Indian army, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib nestled deep in the Himalayas, which was built by the lamas of Leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev.
- Later we experience the magnetic hill which defies the law of gravity.
- We stop at the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers.
- Return to Leh hotel for overnight stay.
Leh – Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass
- After breakfast, drive to Nubra valley in the morning, driving over the highest motored pass in the world.
- The exciting journey through the serpentine roads leads us to the Khardungla Passat an awesome height of 5550 meters. We stop at the pass to admire and click some photographs of the fantastic view, before driving down into the Nubra valley.
- The valley is situated on an old caravan route at the confluence of the Shayok and the Nubra rivers. We drive to our fixed camp and later drive to visit the charming valley, of Desk it – the tiny capital of Nubra. The capital is marked by a single file of shops that are put up on the main road.
- Visit the Desk it Gompa, perched on a rocky spur above the village, with a commanding view of the entire valley.
- From Desk it we will drive to Hunder past an area of sand dunes and get acquainted with the famous Bactrian camels. This small population of shaggy double-humped animals, which in the old days, were used as pack animals on the Central Asian trade routes are now used as riding animals in the high deserts.
- Return to Camp/Guest house for overnight stay.
Nubra Valley - Leh
- After breakfast, drive towards Leh.
- Upon arrival, check into your pre booked Hotel.
- Day is at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Leh.
Leh - Pangong - Leh
- After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong lake through the Changla pass at 5486 meters.
- Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet(4,267 m) is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometers at its widest point and over 130km in length. It is bisected by the international border between India and China.
- Enjoy the landscape in the backdrop of the lake.
- One rarely feels so close to nature and the environment and the scenery is unforgettable.
- Return to Leh for overnight stay.
Fly Back Home
- After breakfast, you will be transferredto Leh airport for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....
15 Cheapest Countries in Asia to Visit on Your Next Holiday
Asia, the largest continent in the world, is filled with breathtaking destinations to travel. From Uzbekistan to Thailand,...